P12:Hatred

안녕  하세요

((Yerin POV))

Then, I heard the door opened and I could heard Jaehyun who still holding my hand gasped.

"What are you doing here?"I heard someone asked. And suprising me,it was my dad.

Then,the door opened again and I heard Taehyung voice gasped. "Who are you guys?"my dad asked again.

"I'm Ye...Yerin's namchin,"Taehyung asked and I opened my eyes a little. I saw my dad nodded his head.

"I'm her friend,Jaehyun,"he said while bowing to my dad. "Okay,you guys could go out the room.I want to be alone with my daughter,"my dad said and I closed my eyelids and trying hard to sleep.

"Annyeong,Yerin-ah,"my dad said as I felt his warm hand rubbed my forehead. I don't know what I felt now. I felt like hate but I want to cry as I miss his touch. A warm dad touch.

"I'm sorry,"he said again. And,I felt like hate already take over my heart.

Sorry!!Just that you could do after you take my mom and my happiness..

"Go out,"I said while my eyes still closed. "What??You were not asleep??"he asked as I opened my eyes.

"I just said, you could visit when mom funeral event not my ward," I said as I stared at him furiously. "I'm really sorry,Yerin-ah,"he said as his voice went broken.

"Now,go out before I took another choice,"I said and he looked at me confusingly. "What choice??"he asked.

"Me and Yein will moved out of your house,"I said. "No,no.. Ple..please no,"he said stuttered.

"You could bring more women to that house and filled your lust. I don't care and I don't want to care,"I said as my tears falling down.

"I'll never do that again,Yerin-ah,"he said. "We will see,now go,"I said.

"Yerin-ah,"he said as he took my hand. I slapped it away and yelled to him. "GO!!" He then gave up and walk out the room.

I gelt my head dizzy and my heart beating more faster than ever. So,I hugged my legs and crying and let out everything that stucked in my hearts.

((Taehyung POV))

"GO!!"I heard a screamed from the ward. And it heard like Yerin. She asleep earlier and how could she screamed and to who she screamed.

I saw her father went out the room with a tears on his face. His patted my shoulder and said something. "Take care of my daughter."

I still spaced out by his word and realized that he already gone. I decided to accompany Yerin inside the ward because I know she alone.

But,many questions was in my head like who is the boy,Jaehyun and many more.

I saw Yerin sat on her bed as she hugged her own legs. She was crying really hard as I saw her shoulder shaked hardly.

I sat beside her on her bed as I pulled her body into my embrace. "Let it out!!Just cry as much as you want,"I said and her sobbing became mord harder.

"I don..don't kn..ow what I f..felt rig...ht now,"she said while still sobbing hardly.

"It's okay. Now,stop crying cause it hurts me when I saw you crying,"I said to her while wiped her tears using my thumb.She nodded her head and leaning her head on my chest.

"Love you,Jung Yerin,"I said while gave a light peck on her forehead. She seem to love what I did to her. "Love you too,Kim Taehyung,"she said.

((Yerin POV))