CHAPTER 2-NEW STUDENT

(Yerin POV)
"YeYe,wake up now.You'll late for your first day of school,"say omma calling me from the downstair."ugh,mom sound is very loud.Yeah,coming!"say Yerin and fasterly go inside her bathroom.

(5 minutes later)

Yerin go out of the bathroom and quickly wear her new uniform and tied her hair into a high ponytail. She fixed her tie and putting on her vest.

"Yerin,hurry up.You need to finished your breakfast cause I know you wont take it at school,"my mom nagging again."arraseo,eomma."I quickly go down the stair and walking to the dining table.

I look at the breakfast menu.A kimchi fried rice with a fried egg.I'm only have 50 minutes left.Unfortunately,the school is just 15 minutes from here and I want to take a bus.

I eat the breakfast faster and coughing for nth time."Eat slowly.Eomma know your late but eat slowly,okay,"mom advicing me and I just nodded and eat slowly.

"I'm finished.I need to go,"I said and walking toward the door.I quickly wearing my shoes and...

"Oh!Crap.Mom,you're scared me to the death.""I will send you today."

"What!No,I want to go to school by bus,"i said."No,you'll go with me.And,I will drive.""Okay,but just infront of the gate,"I surrender."Ok!lets go."

-yerin thought-
Eomma is so hyper.hahahah...

-Taehyung POV-

KRING!!
"erhh,shut up!"I said and once again my clock broken again."Shit,i'm late."I hurried go inside my bathroom and take a little shower.

I put on my new uniform and fix it a little."I only have 30 minutes left."I hurriedly go to the downstair but there is no one there. I go to the kitchen and found a sticky notes that stick at the refrigator.(A/N:im not really good in english.mianheyo😓)

"Taehyung,we're very sorry.I can't send you to the school because I need to meet the new tender.Mianhe,TaeTae-yah"
~your eomma~

"Ahh,whatever.I will just go to school by the bus,"I said and going out the house after wearing my shoes.After securing the door,I quickly run to the nearer bus station.

-skip to Taehyung arrived the school-

"It's look cozy,"I praises while walking in the school and headed to the school principal room.

When I arrived the room,I heard someone are talking inside the room."Maybe,a student or teacher.Ahh,forget it."I knocked the door two times and heard the teacher say to him to come in.

i spinned the doorknob and slowly walking inside the room and see a girl with a ponytail sitting on the chair."I think I should go now,Principal Kang,"say the girl while bowing to both of me and the principal.She quickly go out from the room to search for her class.

"Ahh,Mr.Kim.I'm waiting for you.Are you satisfied with our school?"asked the principal."Yes,absolutely,"I said."Okay,this is your locker key and this is your timetable.You may go now,"i just nodded and bowed(90°degree).I quickly go out from the room and start searching for my classroom.5-D.

where is it!??I asked myself.

-5minutes later-

I finally arrived my classroom.I see the girl who are the one that inside the principal room earlier.She bowed at me and entered the classroom and same like me.

We both knocked the door and a whole class is getting a awkward silence.

"Who are you two?"asked Mr.Choi.(You think how I know the teacher name😎.Actually,he wearing a nametag.hahah.)

"We're the new student,"we said at the same time."Oh, Mrs. Jung and Mr. Kim.It's pleasure to have you two here.Come in and introduce yourself,"said Mr. Choi.

She give signal to introduce myself first."Annyeonghaseyo.Ireumeun Kim Taehyung imnida.You can call me V instead."I said and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Ireumeun Jung Yerin imnida.I hope we can be a good friend,"she said and bowed a little.

"Ok,good.You two can sit side by side.You two sit at the back of classes,"Mr. Choi said."Ne."

I can hear so many girl and boy talking in a whisper note actually.And,they're talking about me and Yerin.

"Yerin is very cute.I just want have her as my girlfriend.hihi"

"Taehyung oppa is so cute with his blonde hair."

"Isnt that Yerin?!why she doesnt even call us that she would moved to here,"I guess they know who is Yerin.

"Taehyung is totally forget about us,Kookie,"I guess it was Hoseok hyung.

I turned around and searching for Jungkook and Hoseok hyung.When i see them,I just give them a little wave and smiled and them.Hoseok hyung just give me a sign that he was mad.Jungkook is totally give me a big and cute smile.

I just laughed to them.

(Yerin POV)

"Ok,mom.we're arrived.Heol,this school is so big,"I said while my mouth opened.Then,I see a guy going inside the school gate.New student!ugh,whatever.

I quickly going inside the the school and headed to principal room.when I found the room,I quickly knocked it and spun the doorknob.

"Ohh,Mrs.Jung.You're here.Sit down.""Kamsahamnida"

"Ok,this is your timetable and key of your locker.And,I just want to ask something."said the principal."what is it?"I asked in confusion.Before he could say anything,I heard someone knocked the door and he walking the room and bowed to the principal.

"I think I need to go now,Principal Kang,"i said and bowed to both of them and quickly going out the office."I quickly look to my timetable to check my classes.5-D.

I was in a hurry because of late.Suddenly,I bumped into someone."auw"he growled(he soynd is very rough just like a guy)."Gwaenchanayo?"I asked in worried while collecting my books on the floor."Gwaenchana,"he said while helping me.

"Ireumeun Song Joongki imnida.""Jung Yerin imnida,"are you lost cause you look like a new student."

"Actually,im searching for class 5-D."

"Ohh,i'm in 5-C and my class is just near your class.How about I bring you to your class?"he said while smiling cutely.

"ohh,sure.Thanks,"i replied and give him a cutest smile ever.

-2minutes later-

"Thank you for guiding me,"I said and bowed at him."You're welcome and how about we go lunch together."
"Sure,why not."i replied and walking to my class.

When i'm want to stepped one more step,I saw the guy that I meet in the principal room is walking to the same class as me.

We knocked the door at the same time and bowed to the teacher.

"Who are you two?"asked the teacher."We're the new student."

"Oh,Mrs.Jung and Mr.Kim.It's pleasure to have you here.Come in and introduce yourself."We going in the class and I signing him to introduce himself first.He just nodded and smile at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Ireumeun Kim Taehyung imnida.You can call me V instead."said V and bowed.

'V, what kind of name is that."i thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Ireumeun Jung Yerin imnida.I hope we can be friend,"I said and bowed.

"Ok,good. You two can sit at the back of the classes,"Mr. Choi said while pointing to two empty seats at the back of classes."Ne!"

I quickly sit on the table behind the window and take out the books.I look around the class and saw Eunha and Sinb were waving their hand to me.I just smiled at them.

"Ok,I want you all turn to page 208 and take out your notebook.I want you to make a note,"Mr. Choi said and the class was start.

-------
Sorry for the late update.Actually i have a wifi problem.

So,this is the 3chapter.Enjoy..

This also one of the longest chapter i ever made..