P10:Dad

~Yerin~
I was in my room while sitting on my bed. I hugged my leg while crying even more. I lost my mom because of my dad.

I lost my temper once the doctor said that I need to inform this thing to my dad.I don't want to talk to him nor meet him. He was the cause why mom dead.

~Flashback~
Yein still in my embrace while crying really hard on my chest. After that, the doctor want me to come to her office.

I followed to her office and she make me settled down on the couch. "You need to tell your father about this thing,Yerin~ssi,"she said while kept her head down.

"What?No way!!He doesn't deserve to know about this!!"I said to her with my sound increased a bit. I look at her and she still kept her head down.

"We need to Mrs.Jung. We need an adult for this,"she explained.

"Why?"I asked to her.My tears was rolled on my cheek more faster than before. He should be in jail not here!!

"We need a people who more mature and well-know about this kind of thing,"she explained calmly while holding my hand.

"Or search another person who close to you and make sure that he/she is adult and mature enough,"she said while patting lightly my head.

~End of the flashback~

I wiped my tears when I heard the door cracking.Revealing the figures,I felt my eyes became more blurred although I had wiped my tears.

"Eonnie,kwaenchana?"It was Yein's sound.I quickly nodded my head and wake up from my bed. "Where are you going?"she asked.

"I want go to restroom.Could you help me get in there?My leg can't really help me,"I said while frowning my face.

"Ok,give me your hand,"I gave her my right hand and she escorted me toward a door.It must be the toilet door. I went inside and securely locked it.

I put my hand on a thing and faced the mirror who I could see hardly.

I need to be strong!!For Taehyung,Yein and my friends. I don't ready to face blindness or deadness.Please God be with me!!

I said to my heart while closing my eyes.I opened my eye and yet it still blurred.I searched in my pockets for a pair of contacts.

I found it and quickly wear it and looked to the mirror. "Eonnie,are you alright?Something happened in there?What took you so long?Your friends are here!!"I heard Yein said while knocking the door.

"I'm okay!Wait for a little bit,"I said yelled back from inside the toilet. I look around and sighed in relieved as my sight went back.

I unlocked the door and spun the doorknob.I look around my ward and saw BTS at the couch and Gfriend with them talking to each other.

"Gwaenchana.Just a little headache,don't worry,"I said while walking hardly to my bed."What wrong with your leg?"I heard Sinb asked as she walk closer to me.

"Ahh,I don't know. I woke up in the morning and felt that my leg was numb,"I said while looking down to my bed.I don't know why I can't even look at them.

"Yein,where is my phone?"I asked my sister who talking with Namjoon."Oe,iggeo,"she said while gave me a bag that filled with a bunch of my thingd.

I look in the bag as I grabbed my phone. "What are you doing?"Taehyung asked as he sat beside me. I look around the room and I was all alone with Taehyung.

"Nah,just searching for a person who can hanfle my mom's funeral,"I said while scrolling my phone.

Mr.Kim number popped up in my phone but he was in Japan. Auntie Shin number popped up later. I decided to call her as I remembered she had handle my grandpa's funeral last year.

I called her and waited for her to answer. Yeah,everyone in my big family already knew about this and they decided to came here as quickly as they can.

But,they don't know about my father. They thought that my father will handle all this. Aishh,why I need to tell him about this.

I look at Taehyung who kept staring at me. I raised my eyebrows and tried to talked something but cutted as the call had been answered.

(Auntie Shin::Shin and Yerin::Yerin)

Shin:Yerin,annyeong!!

Yerin:Annyeong,eommeonim!!

Shin:Are you okay?Why do you call me,anyway??

Yerin:Auntie,can I ask you a favor?

Shin:Anything!!

Yerin:Please handle mom's funeral,please!!

Shin:Why don't you ask your dad for the funeral?

Yerin:Please,Aunt Shin..I don't want that man to handle mom's funeral..

Shin:He don't know about this,right?!!

Yerin:Yeah,he doesn't deserve to.

Shin:Did he do something big?

Yerin:He was the cause of mom's dead!!I hate him!!

Shin:What??*gasp*Did...did..he rea..lly..do that??He killed your mom??

Yerin:He not kill mom but he was the cause of eomma's situation.

Shin:Arraseo!!I'll do that but still you need to tell him first before the press!!Arra??

Yerin:Ne,arra..arra..

Shin:We need to go now!!We're on our way to Seoul now!

Yerin:Ne!!

I ended the call and placed my phone on my forehead. I felt someone patted my shoulder and it was Taehyung.

Aish,I forgot about him..What sould I do??Should I tell him about mom or not??He don't deserve to know anyway.

"Are you okay?"Taehyung asked me while intertwined our finger. I nodded my head and look at the door.

"I want to get a fresh air. Let's go to the rooftop," I said to him and he nodded. I changed my position from lying on the bed to sitting at the edge of my bed.

I tried ti stood up but got stopped by Taehyung's big arm. "Let me help you,"he said then wrapped my right hand on his shoulder.

He made me sat on my wheelchair. He pushing the wheelchair while walking out the room.

We walk to the lift but I met someone that I don't want to meet at the hallway. I look to him with my eyes widened while staring at him same like him. Taehyung stopped when he realized my action.

"Hey, are you okay?"I don't even answered him then I saw Jaehyun walked to me and said something to me. "I want to talk something with you," he said and I nodded my head.

I don't even know myself. Why I accepted his offer. He just an ex boyfriend,that's it.

I looked at Taehyung for a while and he nodded his head to me while smiling. I smiled back then I felt Jaehyun pushed my wheelchair to the lift.

"Take care of my babe,boy. If something happened to her. You  don't know what will happen to you," I heard Taehyung said to him and I chuckled lightly. I got a very proctective boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo,reader. This is the update. Im sorry for the late update. I had an exam two day ago and I just got my wifi..hehehe...hope you enjoy my story..

Because this chap must be lame.

A.Boring
B.Lame
C.Excited.