Chapter 1-Moved

Yerin POV,

"Why do we have to moved to Seoul? and the most important,why do I have to school in SOPA?"ask Yerin to her parent.

"We have no choice because your father need to have the most focus to his company at Seoul!"answer my mother,Mrs. EunMi."erhhh,"i sigh and going up to my room.

"Pack your things up.We will move this Monday.You need to be a indepedent girl,"my mother giving me another stress.

(2 days later,Seoul)

"Ahh,that was tiring.Eomma,can i have a rest?"i asked my eomma."Arraseo!Dont forget to go down for dinner!"

Then,i got into my room and lay on my bed."So tired,"i let out a big sigh."What if i meet him again?"After a minute later,Yerin fell asleep without cleaning herself up.

Taehyung POV,

"Why do i need to moved to another school,dad?"I asked my father while controlling my anger.

"You need too.So,that father can get the project with SOPA,"my father said.

I hurriedly go upstair to his room.I slammed the door while releasing a big sigh.

"Ahh,father use me for his project again,"i let out a sigh.
-----—----–------------------—--------------------------
Hai,i just let out a sigh.i dont have any idea...hihihi😄😄😄...this is the short chapter..not a good starter but enjoy!!