Part 4:The ICE Cafe.

~~~ This time,I added some SinJi(I don't know what their OTP name).~~
(Sinb POV)

Now,I'm walking home after sending Yerin eonnie to her house.Her house is 2 times bigger than me.No,I guess 4 times bigger! Aish!Molla!

I walked passing a cafe and saw a poster.

"Waitress needed!!"

Then,I remembered what Yerin eonnie said when we were walking.

(Flashback)

"Ahh,I will be very bored at home!"Yerin eonnie said while strectching her hand.

"Waeyo,eonnie?"Umji asked while walking toward Yerin eonnie and clinging her arm."Uhhmm,I don't really do anything in that house,"Yerin eonnie explained.

All of us were making mouth 'O'."I want to have a job!"

"Eonnie,gwaenchana.If we find a flyer for seaching a new worker.We will tell you immediatly,arraseo!"Yuju said while headlocked eonnie.

"Gomawo,"Yerin eonnie said and we gave a hug group.I really touched.

"Again,GROUP HUG!!"

(END OF THE FLASHBACK)

I took my phone and took a picture of that flyer.ICE Cafe.It's just take 5 minutes walking from Yerin eonnie house.

And the shop is quite popular cause the customers was a lot today."I need to call her first."

Sinb:Eonnie!Annyeong!

Yerin:Waeyo,Sinb-yah?

Sinb:Eonnie,I was at the ICE Cafe.A cafe that was just take about 5 minutes walking from your house.

Yerin:Ne,I know about that cafe from my sister.Waeyo?

Sinb:The cafe was searching for a new waitress.Excited,right!

Yerin:Jinjja!!Wah,I will go for the interview but I don't want to go alone,Sinb-yah.

Sinb:I will go with you and maybe with Eunha.

Yerin:Meet you at the cafe at..

Sinb:5:20 p.m.

Yerin:Okay,see you later.

Sinb:Arraseo,eonnie!

I ended the call and started walking home.I crossed the road with the other citizens.And...

PING!!!

A car was heading toward me and I felt myself trembling and I felt that I was shivered.

Then,a flashback coming toward my mind.

(Flashback)

"Eomma,eodiya?"I searched for my mom who was run away from house because fought with my father.

Then,I saw a figure that was very similar."Mom!"

She was crossing the road while a truck was driving really fast toward her.

"Help,the brake was broken!Ahh,ahjumma please go!!"I heard the driver said in nervous.

Then,I ran toward my mother but it was to late.My mom body was fly across about 50 meter from me.I ran to her and kneeled down.

Then,I cried so much."Eomma,ireona.You can't leave me,yet.Eomma,Ireona!"I kept saying while shaking her body.

Then...

I felt a warm body wrapped around me.Then,I felt a big impact and I felt pain when my body touched the ground harshly.

I open my eyes and saw Jimin face was just a centimeter from mine.Our face is very close.