PART 6:Revealed

It take me a day to finished 3 chapter right away!!Hahaha!! Please Enjoy and comment.♡♡♡HAPPINESS!!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yerin POV)
Mom is not waking up yet.It had been 1 month since she was had been confirmed coma.The hospital not found a heart donor yet.Huh,it was frustating.

Now,it's was 7 in the morning and I was in the bus.I sit at the first row quietly while listening to some songs using my headphones.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"I heard a man talking to me."Eo,V!"I said while putting my headphone to my  neck.Then,he snatched my headphone and wear it to his ear.

"Hey, give me back my headphone!"I said but he is holding my headphone strongly.Then,he just stuck his tongue out to me.

(Taehyung POV)

I really don't want to bully you,Yerin.I felt like I fall for you already.Hah,I don't know.

I snatched her headphone and wear it.Then,she was give up cause I was to strong for her.

I heard she was groaned and her face was red.I still act cool and ignored her.Then, a tear escaped from her eyes but she wipe it quickly.

Why is with her??Aish,Molla!!
Why do I even care?Yeah,she was my crush!I felt bad for..

(Flashback)Yesterday,SOPA

"Yah,TaeTae!Let's play a dare!!"I heard Jimin hyung said."Uhmm,Ok!"I said agreeing with him.

"Ok,the dare is you must bullying Yerin the newbie,"J-hope hyung said.I gasp."No,I will not do that.Why should I?"I said disagree.

"We know that you love her!That why,we want you to give her the sign!"Jungkook said while hitting my back."I ship you two.TaeRin couple,"J-hope hyung exclaimed.

"No,I'm not,"I avoided it."We know you are!!"they all said in unison.

"OK!!FINE!!How long?"I asked.

"1 weeks!"Jimin said.

(Flashback end)

I quickly go out from the bus and running toward her and make her wear the headphone.She was very cute.

But,she just bowed to me and ran toward the locker.I quickly ran toward the other hyung and gave a headlock to Jungkook.

"Ahh..hyung,that hurt,"he said and I dragged him to the locker.Me and Jungkook have a same class later.So,we together go to Mr.Lee classes(Advanced Class).

We walk to the class and separated to our seat.Then,I see Yerin walking toward her seat.The seat who is next to me,actually.

She and her friend Umji was walking toward their seat.Umji was in front of her.

Then,I got a message from Jungkook and quickly open it.

[[FROM:Jeon Pancake

Hyung,have you start the dare?]]

[[To:Jeon Pancake

Yes,I did.Don't text me.

(Yerin POV)

I felt confused about Taehyung.At the first meet,he was just a cute boy with a warm hearted.But,now he has became a cold hearted man who will always bully me.

What does it mean??

I kept thinking about it and last night.
Who is the woman?Usually,I din't even care about my parent fighting.So,I don't why they fought and I think it was about money.

(Flashback)

I just finished my job and walk toward my room as I arrived my house.Then,I saw my dad with a woman was drinking at the living room.