Part 5:Coma and Sallyeojweo

(Yerin POV)
It had been a week that my mom was not wake up yet.Then, I remembered what the doctor said 4 days ago.

(Flashback)

"Annyeonghaseyo,can I meet Miss Jung Yerin?"Dr. Alice said to Yein and she nodded.At that times,I was at the cafe for work and I heard my phone rang.

"Yerin,someone called you!"I heard Minhyuk said."Ne,sunbae,"I quickly grab my phone and answer it.

Yein:Eonnie,seongsaenim want to met you!Now!

Yerin:Now!!Okay,I will try.

Then,I ended the call and walked toward manager room.I knocked and heard Mr. Song said 'come in.'

I stood in front of his table and bowed a bit."Oe,Yerin-sii!What is the matter?"Mr.Song asked.

"Can I take a holiday?My mother was in the hospital since 2 day ago and the doctor who treating my mother want to see her guardian in quick.Please."I said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry for that.Ok,You may go but you need to do another OT tomorrow!"he said."Ne,kamsahamnida."

I quickly went to the hospital with bus who take 30 minutes to arrived the hospital.

》》》》》30 minutes later》》》》》
I quickly went to the Dr. Alice room and saw her finished the report card."Annyeonghaseyo,seongsaennim."I said and bowed to her."Ne,anja!(sit down)"she said and I sat in front of her table.

"This must be about my eomma!Why is with her,doctor?"I asked her and she was hesitate to told me.

"Ok,I just want to said that your mother was in coma and she needed a quick heart transfer operation," Dr.Alice said and I felt like a big stone just felt on me.

"But,now we haven't found a heart donor, yet!"she said and I just sighed."Please do everything and please hide this fact from my sister.Jebal,doctor,"I said begged to her."Ok,I will do anything."

"Kamsahamnida!"

(Flashback end)

None of my friends know about all of this.I said to Yein to kept this as a secret.Until my mother wake up.

I just tell Yein that mother was coma and don't know when will her wake up.She cry a lot and I try comforted her bcuz mom won't like it when we cry.

Now,I in the ICE Cafe do my always routine.Treat the customers, wipe the table and handed their order.Not so hard but my mom issue make it harder.

"Eonnie,waeyo?"Umji asked.All Gfriend was here include of Sowon unnie.She is now dating someone named Jin.A student that was in second years.I glad for her.

"Nothing!Just tired,"I said while sighed."You're lying,right.Waeyo?You look very down!"Sowon eonnie said.I sighed and said"My parent fought again and this time my father doesn't come home,"I said while looking down.

"We're sorry,Yerinnie!"they all said in unison.

》》》》(5 hour later)》》》》
My shift had been finished.So,now I walked home to get change.

I walk through the dark alley while humming the song that played from my Ipod.Then,I felt like someone is following me.I look behind me and I saw nothing but a man who was wearing a blue shirt with a long jacket.He was wearing a mask and a hat that covered his eyes.I start to walking faster and I felt he was fastened his step.

I felt like a warm big palm covered my mouth and throw me to the wall.I tried to scream but don't worked.

Then,I used my both arm to release my mouth from his palm.But,his grip was very strong.I was felt dizzy and I used my leg to kick his leg.He was kneeled in pain and I used that opportunity to run away.I started run wherever my leg take my way.

He was running after me.I was very afraid now.

Then,I bumped into someone and I quickly hugged him.I don't care who is it but I was really scare now.

"Hello,miss!Are you okay?"he asked and I know it was Taehyung.I tightened the hug as I heard a fast footstep near us."Taehyung,sallyeojweo!"I begged him.My face was wet with many tear fall bcuz of frightened.

"Yerin,waeyo?"before I could answer I felt like my body had been dragged.It was him."What are you doing to her?"Taehyung asked him.

(Taehyung POV)

I just walking home after visiting my friend at Gangnam.

Can you trust me?Can you trust me~~

Then,I was fall on the ground because I was bumped into someone.Then,I felt she was hugging me and I heard she was sobbing hardly.

"Taehyung,sallyeojweo!"I heard she said and her sound was like Yerin's."Yerin,waeyo?"I asked her then I heard a footstep running toward us and I felt she was tightened the hug.

Her body had been dragged of by anonymous man.I looked at him and yelled"What are you doing to her?Let her go!"

"Why do you even care,young man?!
Is she your girlfriend?"he aked in ridicolous voice.I quickly gave him a punch and we started to fight.And,I win.(I was really lazy to describe how they was fighting).

I walked her home and I patted her head to comforted her."Why are you walking alone in that dark alley?"I scolded her."I just came back from work!"She explained while looking straightly to the ground.

"Gwaenchana,"then we arrived her house."This is my house."She show me her house.Her house was way bigger than mine.But,I confused why does she work while her parent was rich.

"I know you are confused why I was working.Futhermore,my family was very rich!Right!"she guess and I nodded."I fast felt bored when I'm alone at home.""Eo!".

"Annyeong,Yerin-sii." I started walking to my home after seeing her walking in her house.

~~~~~

Enjoy!!!

A:Lame
B:Boring
C:Excited

And use this.☆☆☆☆☆

Give every part a star.1-5 star.

1~worst
2~worse
3~good but need improvement.
4~need some improvement
5~Excellent

Wait for the next part.

Yerin(My bias)-Jung Ye-Rin-Gfriend-in 'Ye' line with Umji

Yerin(My bias)
-Jung Ye-Rin
-Gfriend
-in 'Ye' line with Umji

JUNGKOOK(my bias)-Jeon Jungkook-Bangtan Seonyeondan(BTS)-Maknae

JUNGKOOK(my bias)
-Jeon Jungkook
-Bangtan Seonyeondan(BTS)
-Maknae.

Who is your Bias in Gfriend and BTS??