CHAPTER 3: GFRIEND? BTS?

Hi!!This will be the quickest update..

--------------------------

(Yerin POV)
Kring!!
The bell was already rang and all the student are going to recess. I was infront of my class while waiting for Joongki.

"Unnie,who are you looking for?Let's go lunch together!"say Sinb while wrapping her arm around my neck.

"I'm sorry,Sinb-yah.I really want too but I already promised to someone.Mianhe?"I said.

I saw they were faking a smile and nodded to me. They're my BFF for a long time, they can't lie to me cuz I knew them very much.

They start walking to the canteen by themselves. "Hey!"I quickly turned around when someone patted my shoulder. It was Joongki. I look at him with a suprised look.

"I'm sorry."he said."bwoga?"I ask in confusion."Bcuz of me,you can't go lunch with your friend."

"It's okay,you dont have to feel sorry.So,should we go?"i ask and he just nodded his head.

Then,I felt a warm arm wrapped around my shoulder.It was Joongki's arm.I try to stay cool and we casually walk to the cafeteria.

After taking my food,I quickly go to my seat waiting for Joongki.

"Yerin,what class are you next?"ask him."uhhmm,advanced chorus and then dancing,"i said while feeding the fried rice to my mouth.

"Advanced chorus?Wow,you must be good on singing!"he said in awe."Ah,not really!"I said while scratching my neck.

(Skip to advanced chorus class)

"Hello,class!I heard today we have a new student.So well,I want you to show your talent,newbie,"the teacher said.I look blankly at Eunha who sat beside me.She just give me a look just-sing.

I quickly stand up and bowed a little bit.Then,I started singing.One Thousand Years by Katy perry.

I've died everyday waiting for you,
Darling,don't be afraid,
I have love you for a thousand years,
I love you for a thousand more~~

Actually,I sang with my eye closed.When I open my eyes,I saw the teacher was smiled and all the student are clapping their hand for me.

"Heol,your voice is really sweet but I think you can't reach the high note yet.You can improve it,Ok!And you need to be more stable and confident,"Mr. Choi said.

"Kamsahanmida,seongsaenim,"I said and bowed.I look at Eunha and Sinb, they give me a thumb ups and a warm smile.

"Jaa,the new student!Kim Taehyung,we would like to hear your voice so much."

Then, he stood up and bowed to them.He start singing 'Moment' from Changmin.

Ahh,my favourite song of ost.Hehe,I love to watch The Heirs. (A/N:I really love The Heirs and I really love their ost)

After he sang, he saw I looking at him with my eyes widened up."Heol,"I muttered under my breathe.His sound was very impressive for me but I'm actually into dancing not singing.

"Did I'm that cute?"he asked as he sat down."No,not at all.I just like your voice,just that,"I said and shrugghed my shoulder.Then,I saw he was giggling to me.But,I just ignored it.

(Lunch Break)>>>>skip time

"Yah,Eunling(Eunbi+sibling:cause they name are same and they just like sibling.It cute tho.)"

"Eo,eonnie!Waeyo?"they asked at the same time."Where are the other?"

"Sowon unnie now is a freshmen on Seoul Art University,Yuju unnie class is just next of our and Umji class is at 3th floor,"Eunha explained.