sorority hoes-complex shows

"alex fine ill go-but if one of those sorority hoes tries to step to me i swe-" "Tina stop! you are going to have fun. and you need to get laid im going to get you laid" Alex said wiggling his thick brown eyebrows. "ew stop im not going to 'get laid' everyone has dirty dick around here" I said popping the peanut m&m in my mouth. Grabbing one from my yellow bag, Alex chewed then shook his head. "we are seniors what do you expect? do you want a virgin?!" he asked a bit surprised. 

"ugh no! but i would like a guy who hasnt slept with an entire house of girls." His wide smile grew on his face. "I know a guy....but he gets alot of girls"

"if he gets a lot of girls he wouldnt even look at me then. come on Alex!" I said now walking over to the trash can in the back of the room. "come on he would defintly think you are cute. you have a good body and a baby fac-" "I AM NOT INTERESTED" i whispered yelled at him now walking back over the black seat. 

"just come. ill be at the front tonight and you know like most of the guys in this house so they wont even say anything" I rolled my eyes a nd continued to look over my extensive terms for my practical.

The night was finally here and I thought about everything that could happen tonight. Going through my lashes with the black ink brush I couldnt really think straight. Am I actually going to do this? I had an opportunity to make out with a kid I was actually familiar with and i chickened out. I dont know what it is with me-I am very horny and all ive been thinking about is sex lately but...when it comes to actually doing it I cant. Sealing my plump lips with some cocoa butter I grabbed my room key and out the door I went. 

The smell of alcohol on the bodies walking aimlessly in the streets filled the crisp night. I brought my wing girl Ida with me-we always hit up all the parties together. "so we are going to sammy?" she asked digging through her small side purse. "yea....alex said we would be allowed in hes at door tonight." I answered now looking to my right before crossing the street. A car sped through the red light making me and Ida jump back. 

"im surprised you are down for this...i mean a frat guy taking your virginity? what happened to dirty dick!" Ida exclaimed now full blown laughing. "yea well you get sick of fucking waiting. why not just get the shit done. as long as he wraps it up what could go wrong?" i tried to convince myself. The closer we got to the booming music echoing the air around us the more nervous I got. I could never go through with these things. Would if he has herpes? Would if the condom breaks? What if I get HI- I was pulled out of my thoughts with Ida shoved me. We were at the door and Alex stared at me with that "why" stare. 

Shaking myself out of my deep thoughts I made eye contact with him. "wakeup Tinker" he said now poking me in my breast. I swatted him away like I always do and walked in. The aroma of sweat and beer filled the air as my eyes adjusted to the low blue lighting surrounding me now. As we went to grab a beer I felt a pair of eyes on me. Looking to my right I just saw to horny fucks sucking faces. But to my right there he was. A pair of eyes set on me. I couldn't tell if they were blue or if they looked that way because of the reflecting light. 

His stare was so strong-so static. We stared in each others eyes for what seemed like eternity. I was the one to break the eye contact bring myself back to the booming base that shook through my core. i turn around to crash into alex's chest. "whoa there are you drunk tinker?" he teased rubbing my fluffed hair. 

"no" i said rolling my eyes. He knows I cant get drunk. "Are you still up to get laid tonight?" he asked taking a sip of his beer. I thought about it-really contemplated. I tried talking to a sweet kid on tinder and I ruined that..so why not just jump into something. I was always so guarded. So second guessing. but tonight I needed to let go. 

"you know what. yea. I am. hes going to wear a condom tho right I cant fuck with any stds or babies." I said seriously pulling the lip balm out of my pocket. "we always fuck with condoms calm down" Alex said looking out amongst the crowd. You could see the steam rising to the ceiling as people rubbed their bodies up against each other. He motioned someone over and before I knew it there he was. Standing infront of me staring again but this time I could make out the blue eye color. His hair was blonde- medium cut. his dimples were to die for and stood alot taller than I.