Sex

Okay, so I've read a couple comments saying how they wanted to as how Christopher reacts when having sex for the first time.. So, your wish has been granted! Even though it's gonna suck, here it is...

"Yes, Christopher.. We are going to have the sex."

He nods, licking his lips.

"What do we do first?"

I begin taking off my clothes, as he mimics my actions. Once I'm left in my swimsuit, he stops and stares at my body.

 Once I'm left in my swimsuit, he stops and stares at my body

"Wooooooooooooow"

His mouth open in awe, I lean in and kiss him. As I begin to nibble on his bottom lip, he lets out a deep groan. I watch as his bottom lip grazes the skin of my breasts as he moves down.

 I watch as his bottom lip grazes the skin of my breasts as he moves down

Biting my bottom lip, I tell him to go further down. He nods, stopping right at the bottom of my swimsuit.

Nervously tugging at the helm, he uses his teeth to snatch it off. As soon as his eyes laid on my pearl, he grinned. Suddenly he gasps, placing a hand over his eyes.

"Was I not supposed to look?"

I remove his hand, and grab his hand. I lead it down to my pearl, and he gets the hint. Shoving a finger inside me, immediately causes a moan of pleasure to escape my mouth.

Pumping in and out, faster and faster causes me to be on the verge of Cumming. Just as I was about to release, he sticks in another finger.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaggggnnnnnnuuuuu!"

Not even words could express how good it felt to release onto his touch. Shocked, Christopher looks at his hand in curiosity. He slowly reached his hand up, and tastes me. Widen eyes, he licks his fingers clean, and looks down.

"So good.... I want more!"

Spreading my legs wider, and lifting my lower body up a bit, he buries his face in my pearl as I instantly feel his tongue insert inside of me.

I go crazy.

Once I cum once again, he removes his head, and licks the sides of his mouth.

I reach my hand in his boxers, and stroke himself. Grunting, he bites his lip trying to prevent the sound from escaping his lips. I pull him out the boxers, and rub the tip in a small circular motion.

Going crazy, he takes control. He slowly starts to push himself inside me. Confusion written all over his face, he grunts as he tries to fit.

Several strokes later, his movements begin to become sloppier by the minute.

"CHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!"

I watch as he beams at his name, and releases inside me.

He soon collapses on the sand besides me, catching his breath as I do the same.

"I like the sex... A lot."

"Thank you for having the sex with me."

Grinning, I hold his hand with the small amount of energy I have left.

Oop, my cherry popped.

Published

September 26, 2016