Chapter Fifteen

Okay, so real quick. I've seen some confusion in the pregnancy scare. Okay, so remember when Katelyn ummmmm... What's the word? Masturbated with Chris that one day. Well, he released into her pants, like smack between her thighs. Sperm can travel through clothing, and into the va jay jay. If I wanted to do so, Katelyn could've had a child from the amount of sperm that traveled through her pants and into her insides. But, I'm not going to do that to y'all.... Yet. ANYWAYS, if you have any questions I will be sure to answer them in the upcoming chapter, like I did just now. I'm sorry that I cannot thank you one by one... Wait, yes I can. Lit asf!!! Be on the lookout for gratitude messages!✌✍

Word for this chapter is

Believe.

Katelyn Pov

Katelyn Pov

I don't know how long I've been trapped alone in the dark, but it feels like it's been some time. Hearing people come and go, wishing me the best and to wake up soon. But, how can I wake up ? It's not as easy as just opening your eyes from a nap.

No, this is different.

This feels like death.

Chris Pov

I take a deep breath, and hold her right hand.

"I've been learning. I've been learning a lot."

I start.

"I'm on a bigger level... I'm LEARNING!"

I giggle, and yelp in excitement. Moving around in my seat, I look down in sadness.

"No I haven't Kate... Linn... I just lied! Not the TRUTH!"

I begin to cry, hoping she won't be mad at me for lying to her.

"Please don't be mad."

I talk low. What's that word?... Oh, whisper. I whispered. I did it!

I felt her hand grab mines, and I start to cry all over again.

"I KNEW YOU'D BE MAD AT ME!!!"

I shake my head, and use both my hands to wipe my water that came from my eyes.

I hate when I sweat water from my eyes. It's the baddest!

"Am I bad now?"

More and more water comes out my eyes. I don't like eye sweat.

"You're not bad Christopher... I'm not mad at you."

I look up at Kate... Linn.. I move my head up and down.

"Okay..."

I look down at my hands, then look fast back up at her.

"You're... You're NOT SLEEPING ANYMORE!!!!!"

I scream, jumping up and down. She smiles, then laughs.

"Yes, Chrissy! I missed you very much!"

I frown... I don't like that name... At ALL.

"Only you can call me that Kate... Linn.. I don't like that name... Why were you sleeping?"

She bites her lip.

"I was sick kind of. Well, my body was sick, so it had to get better. The only way it could get better was if I went to sleep."

"Oh.... Okay."

I smiled.

"Is my body sick? I think my body's sick."

She shook her head no.

"You're my favorite, Christopher. My favorite."

"You're my favorite. Like, the best favorite Kate... Linn. My bestest favorite."

I laugh, watching her every move. Her body's not going to get sick again because I'm going to be her medicine.

I'm her medicine.

Published

September 16, 2016

The word for the next chapter is...

Mama.😍😘💖