Chapter Twenty Eight

So, one more chapter until the end.... That last chapter will be published today.

I also wanted to point out that the hint I gave y'all is getting to you guys. Loll, STOP IT. So far, only one person has halfway gotten it right, but never will expect what's to come. But, on to the story...

Katelyn Pov

As we walk out the car, Christopher grabs my hand, and begins to burst into a full out run with me along with him. Laughing, while trying to catch my breath, I notice that we've come to a halt.

"Christopher, let's walk along the water."

I suggest, and he nods. Instead of holding my hand, as we walk he places his hands firmly on both sides of my waist walking behind me. Smiling, I look up at him, and he suddenly collapses to the ground, pulling me along with him. We laugh, as I end up sitting on his lap.

Taking out my phone, I stare at him, then snap a picture.

"You look so good, Christopher."

I coo. He blushes, and pulls me closer as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. Only, suddenly he kisses my neck, and brings his head back up to face me.

"Christopher... To make kids, you don't buy them."

Confusion fills his face..

"Do you have to cook them? With the right things?"

Giggling, I shake my head.

"To make a child, you have to have sex with someone. Like, a man and a woman."

Shifting around in place, he questions me again.

"Like me and you?"

I nod.

"Well, I want to have the sex right now.... Can we have the sex Kate... Linn?"

"R R Right now?"

He nods, and begins to kiss my cheek.

"Teach me how to do the sex."

He mumbles against my skin, causing a slight shudder from my body.

"Okay Christopher... We're going to have sex now.."

Published

September 26, 2016

Okay, so the reason I didn't do the sex scene is because they basically had sex. Duh.

You don't need details to know CJ was up in that shit.

But, honestly, I'm not good at sex scenes. Yes, I written the wet dream Katelyn had but I felt that it just wasn't... I don't know. It was weird.

But, I will either publish the last chapter again today or tomorrow. So, yeah!

Byes!!!