Chapter Twelve

***** Three Weeks Later*****

Katelyn Pov

"That's great, Christopher! You did it!"

I squeal, jumping onto him. He giggles, and hold my waist gently. Christopher has been doing extremely well learning new subjects. It's only been three weeks, and he's already at an eighth grade level! Damn! It may be nothing to most, but to have to start from day one of school, I'd say this is an enormous accomplishment.

I've been lacking out on sleep lately, missing some meals. But, I'm fine. Just getting the hang of going to work, then immediately coming here to teach Christopher is a real strain. But, would I tell Chris? Never. Even though I feel as though he knows, he...

"Thank you, Kate... Linn.... For everything. Wait.. Have you been.."

Suddenly, without warning, my eyes close shut. Did I eat anything today? I can't move my body. Hearing my name being called repeatedly doesn't change the fact that I can't move. I over worked myself, but my body couldn't take it.

Christopher POV (I know that this is the first time using his point of view so.. Yeah.)

"Meaghan!!!! SHE'S NOT WAKING UP!!!"

I scream, panicking while picking her up, holding her close to my body. God, she's gorgeous. She smells like coconuts. He he. But, what was I talking about?

Suddenly, Meghan comes into view, calling the police. I know the police number. It's 9.. 1.. 1.. Yeah.. Yayyy!!!

"What happened?!"

Meghan asks desperately. I look down at a slumped Kate.. Linn.. Then, everything rushed back to me. Oh.

"I.. I don't know! We were studying, then she just closed her eyes, and moving. I thought she was sleeping, until she wouldn't open her eyes."

I explain. Wow. I feel like the smartest. Kate... Linn... Please wake up. I gently kiss her lips before running out the door once I see the bright, pretty blue and red lights.

Two men come rushing towards me, causing me to turn my back on them... Who are they?

.... Help.. They're here to help!

Undoing my actions, I run towards them, get into the back of the bright truck with her.

Kate... Linn... Is going... To be okay.

Sneak Peek into the next chapter?

All I'm saying is one word.

Published

September 13, 2016

Family. 😉😍😘