Chapter Twenty

WARNING!!!!! WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONG!!! BE PREPARED!!

Katelyn Pov

Right now, Christopher and I are in my room since we're done getting him settled. You should've seen the reaction Christopher gave once he seen his closet. I had already went out and bought as many clothes and shoes as I could carry earlier this week.

He was so happy, he snapped pictures, skipped around the room, and everything. I admit, it was so adorable.

Hearing my phone ring, I ask if Christopher could answer since he was the closest to it.

"Hello....... Oh...... Hi..... Kate Linn.... She's watching TV with me.... Okay. Bye."

I look over at him, as he looks ahead confused.

"What'd the person say Christopher?"

"It was that Trey man."

Shit.

"Oh, okay.. What'd he say?"

"He said.... He said him and the fam i ly was going to come over for food at night."

Oh, dinner.. DINNER?! TONIGHT??? I like how people plan things at the last minute, then tell people AT THE LAST MINUTE. It's already about 4:30 something. Geez. I was planning on eating some pizza tonight because I really needed to go grocery shopping... Tomorrow.

Slowly getting up out of bed, I place my shoes on and tell Christopher to do the same.

"Where.... Where we go?"

"We're going to the store so I can cook dinner for everyone."

It would be petty to just not cook and eat some pizza, wouldn't it?

"Christopher, I'm almost done. Could you please go get ready?"

He nods, looking down at me in a way I could not pinpoint.

"I'm... I'm going to wear my NEW CLOTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

He exclaims while running out the island, and disappearing into the hallway.

Smiling, I stir the contents in the pot. Tonight, I cooked country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and corn. Everything is ready, I'm just stirring the corn once more before turning the burner off. I had already gotten ready, I just needed to put on my shoes.

As I walked to my room, I see Christopher grinning at me while sitting on my bed. Once I walk in, he stands.

"Kate... Linn..."

He breathes out.

"Yes, Christopher?"

I pause, giving him my full attention. He stands closer to me, towering over me. He grabs my waist, any places his head in the crook of my neck.

"I... I love you.."

He sighs, pulling me closer to his body as if it was even possible.

"I love you too, Christopher."

I say, confidently.

"I... I love you so much.... So much."

Grinning from ear to ear, I giggle.

"I love you most."

He shakes his head, pulling his head back so that he was looking me in my eyes.

"No.. I love you so much... I want... I want you to be.. Be my girl... Friend."

He explains. I can't say that I'm surprised because I've already considered Christopher as my boyfriend. But, for him to ask me so we could have a title.. That's surprising.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

He giggles.

"And I'm..?"

"And you're my boyfriend."

He laughs, picks me up, and spins me around.

"I love you SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!"

He bends down, and crashes his lips onto mines. Kissing back, I place my arms around his neck. It's like we are in our own world. Nothing around us....

Hearing loud bangs on the door, causes us to pull back, startled. I smirk as he places me down.

As I walk closer towards the door, these niggas have the nerve to start ringing the doorbell repeatedly. I should kill them.

Opening the door, everyone pushes the door open wider, making their way inside. Groaning, I notice a few figures still outside the door. I notice three women standing awkwardly at the door.

"Oh, please! Come on in. My house is your house, as you can see."

I say politely, gesturing at my knotted head brothers.

Once they walk in, they follow my into the living room, as I notice these niggas in my kitchen making plates. I excuse myself to go towards Christopher's room. I see him placing his jacket on, I quickly grab his hands, and walk out the room.

 I see him placing his jacket on, I quickly grab his hands, and walk out the room

Once we walk into view, I clear my throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone, this is my boyfriend Chris. Christopher, this is August, Tyga, Trey, and their girlfriends I'm assuming."

Even though they've already met, I make sure they remember who he is.

"Hi, I'm Joseline. I'm August's girlfriend."

I smile in her direction.

"I'm Katelyn."

Christopher gives a short wave.

After finding out Joseline is August's girl, everyone else starts introducing themselves.

"I'm Trey's girlfriend, Amber. (No, this is not Amber Rose.)"

"Finally, my name is Yasmin. I'm with Trey."

"Sup, Chris."

Trey greets, giving a head nod.

He grins, giving a small hello.

Oh lord, please don't let August and Tyga go off. Not in my house they won't...

Published

September 19, 2016