Chapter Eleven

Even though many of y'all haven't read Chapter Ten (39 views)... I've still decided to bless you y'all with another because I hate keeping things to myself that excites me. So... Here we go...

       Katelyn Pov

"Ummmmm... I was wondering if it would be okay to take Christopher out to..."

"Baby, don't ever ask. You're special, you can just tell me whenever you want, and it'll happen! He likes you, hun! Which means you're good. Gone 'head."

Meghan says, shooing me away. Chuckling, I walk to Christopher's room, and open the door.

Already dressed and ready, he blushes, giving a light laugh

"You ready for our day out?"

He shakes his head, looking down.

"No... I no.. I don't have... Don't have any money.... Can't go."

I walk over to him, smiling while shaking my head.

"Baby, come on. This is MY surprise. I do this for you."

Only, he shakes his head vigorously.

"What can I do for you?"

"Just being my friend is more than enough."

I explain. His movement hesitant, he looks down at me finally.

"Y Y You.... You sure?"

I nod as he beams.

"After... After... After this, can you teach me?"

Shit, I forgot about that.

"Whatever you want."

I smile, turning around as we walk out his room.

As we walk into the building, Chris stands in awe at all the games. He didn't even bother looking at the mini golf course and racing cars that were outside.

He looks down at me in a pleading way as he jumps up and down in excitement and thrill.

"Can... Can we go play now?"

After getting a Speed Zone card, I speak up.

"Okay, Christopher. Let's go play. You lead the way."

He reluctantly grabs my hand gently, and leads the way.

The first game of his choice was some sort of dancing game. You step on the arrows that were on the floor, and whichever one that appeared on the screen was the one that you had to step onto. Turning, stomping, and heavy breathing was my main reason of stopping. But, I couldn't since Christopher's grip on my hand from earlier never ceased. More games and entertainment, until I wanted to show him the events outside... Mainly the race cars. After a long wait in line, and small talk, we finally took our place in the car seats.

As soon as we took off, I was in the lead. Grinning from ear to ear, and calling out to Christopher, I notice him trying his hardest to catch up to me. He kept bumping into the tired on the side, causing one of the employees to continue to move him out the way. Seeing this, I decide to sleep down, and let him get ahead of me. It's only right.

All in all, neither Chris nor I won that game, and that's fine by me. After more arcade games, we decide to eat in the little '50s or '80s themed restaurant. I decided on a hamburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. Chris went for since chicken strips, fries, and a chocolate milkshake that had grave on the side.

"I... I like you a lot.."

Christopher pointed out.

"I like you a lot too."

"Can we do the... Can we do the kiss? Kate... Linn..?"

I beam, walking out my side of the booth to his side. I carefully sit on his lap sideways, and pull Christopher in for a kiss. One of his hands on my cheek while the other having a gently grip on my thigh. Pulling away, he grabs my face gently, and pulls me back in for another.

Damn...

This has been the best date I've ever been on.

Published

September 12, 2016

Damn... 589 words.

Do ya love me or do ya love me?

😘💖😍