Chapter Twenty Five

Christopher POV

Hi! ✋You're.. You are in my head right now!

 You are in my head right now!

Okay, well... Here is the... My.. No.. Here is Kate... Linn and I's life.

Katelyn Pov

Groaning while forcing my body out the bed, I drag myself into the bathroom. After my hygiene, I walk into my closet in search of an outfit. Once I place my clothes on, I look back at my bed to see Christopher peacefully sleeping.

 Once I place my clothes on, I look back at my bed to see Christopher peacefully sleeping

Gently kissing his cheek, I walk out the room, and into the kitchen to begin cooking.

After making Christopher his plate, I walk into our room, turn on the TV to our favorite channel 'Cartoon Network' , and wake Christopher up. Kissing his cheek, lips, and forehead repeatedly, his eyes slowly flutter open. Smiling, I place his plate on his lap once he sits up.

"I'll go get your orange juice."

Leaving the room, I grab his juice and my plate. Walking back into the room, and smuggling under the covers, I begin to dig in. As Christopher snuggles under my body as we eat, I begin to think of our future.

I want to be with him forever. For so long, I want to die with him, or at least knowing we were together for most of our lives. I'm so I'm love with this man, it's crazy. I'd never thought that I would be even considering having a child with any man. I've gotten to the point where with him, I can see everything more clearer. I can see my wrong doings, my rights, my everything. But, I mainly see Christopher.

Christopher is like a dream. He's so sweet when he's not even trying. He's never once made me upset with him. He would go to the moon and back just for me to smile for him. He's more than anyone could ask for. I will give everything up for him just to stay with him.

Just, please don't leave me, Christopher.

Published

September 24, 2016

Okay, I know I have a lot of books, but I did make a new book called "Catch Me If You Can" based on the movie. It's only the Prologue. The rest will come out in December. So, oh and wait I forgot. I'll think of it later. It'll come to me.

See you tomorrow!😍😘😐✋✍😈✌💖❤😉😊