Chapter Six

Okay, so... I can comment now!!! Yay!!!! But, only on this tablet, not my old one.😥. Anyways, yeah. I will be commenting to any questions, unless you're wanted me to tell you secrets to the rest of the story. That's a no go. And, I will not be commenting as much as I use to on books. It's SCHOOL TIME!

Katelyn Pov

Once I told him this, he removed his hands, and let out a huge laugh.

"I like you Kate... Linn..."

He says, nervously.

"I like you too, Christopher."

He looked up, unsure if my answer was my telling the truth or just me saying what he wanted to hear.

"You do?... Why? Why do you... You like me?"

I smile genuinely.

"I like you because you are so sweet. I like you because you make my day, and make me feel good inside. You're my only friend besides my brother. I also like you because you are so handsome. You are so smart, Christopher. You really are."

I'm not lying. He really is smart. He understands what I'm saying. He knows what feelings are. He knows the good people from the bad. That's smart to me.

"I'm not smart, Linn. I'm stupid."

I stand up and gasp, shocked he even said this about himself.

"No you're not Christopher. Don't ever believe nor say that. I'm here for you. I care about you.... I can help you learn things if you want..."

I hesitated saying the last part. I will help him. We'll just have to work a way outta my work schedule, and go from there.

"Really?!"

He jumps up, smiling from ear to ear.

"Of course, Christopher."

I say, smoothly. He pounces on top of me, and hugs me tight. Of course I hug him back. Once he lets go of me, he kisses my forehead gently. I look up at him, and he immediately pulls back, scared.

"I I I I'm sorry! I d didn't m mean to do that! Please don't leave me."

He sighed, crawling into bed in a fetal position. I slowly come closer to him.

"No... No, it's okay. You're my babe, remember? You can do that."

He slowly peeked his head out his arms.

"Really? I I can?"

I nod.

"Of course, Christopher."

He slowly unraveled, still unsure.

"Are you... Are you sure?"

"Yes, Christopher."

I say, without even giving it a second thought.

"You... You can do... You can do that to me too?"

Letting my giggles escape my lips, I nod. His eyes go wide.

"You.. You can kiss me. Kate.. Linn. Right here. Here. And here."

He points to his forehead, right cheek, and left cheek. I laugh.

"Okay, that's it?"

"Yeah. But, can we kiss each other at the same time?"

Huh? At the same time?... Ooohhh.

"Sure Christopher, sure."

He nods, and touches my cheek.

"Pretty? Hehehe. No, you're... You're b beautiful, Kate. Linn. You.. You know that?... I do."

I blush uncontrollably.

"Thank you, Christopher. You're very handsome."

He giggles, and hides his face in his hands.

"Can we do.. Can we do the kiss?"

I laugh.

"Sure."

He clears his throat, moving around more comfortably.

He closes his eyes tightly. I quickly lean in, and peck his lips.

He slowly opens his eyes, and laughs.

"I like you again."

"I like you too, Christopher."

Published

August 25, 2016

I'm so angry right now. This boy on the bus, actually, multiple boys on the bus kept bringing me down. I just came out my insecurities of not being good enough, and that just threw that shit in my face. But, there was this one boy that kept putting his hands on me. He's much stronger so he basically overpowered me. I can't complain anymore.

I deserved it. Sorry for complaining.

Bye!