Chapter Twenty Two

Katelyn Pov

I'm not a stubborn person. I'm not. If I ever get into it with someone, I'll listen to what they have to say. I wouldn't want to react on impulse. Like, I wouldn't want to be mad over something that turns out to be nothing.

My brothers know this about me. So why has it been two months, and no one has even come into contact with me? I've asked to meet up with them, but they stood me up.

Christopher is... The same.

We've decided that it was best to stop here. Christopher told me he likes the way he was, and didn't want to change. He told me he mainly did it for his family.... He says that he just wanted to be wanted.

I agree with him, and feel that he didn't need to be a genius for me to love him. It doesn't take much to please me. All he has to do is make that jaw dropping smile, and release that world stopping laugh.

 All he has to do is make that jaw dropping smile, and release that world stopping laugh

I swiftly roll out of bed, making sure not to wake Christopher as I do my hygiene, and make some breakfast. I love cooking for Christopher. He's so appreciative.

After setting the plates, and orange juice down, I hear feet being dragged across the floor.

"Good morning, Christopher..."

I say, smiling. He looks at me, and runs over to me, engulfing me in a fight hug.

"I MIIIIISSSSEDD you while I was... Sleeping!"

He squeals, taking a seat across from me as he begins to eat as I blush uncontrollably.

"I missed you too, Christopher."

He sighs.

"You're... You're so beautiful.. Yeah, you're beautiful... To me."

"And you're so handsome... To me."

I mimic.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

He sits completely up in his seat, perking up.

"No work?"

I shake my head, waiting for his response.

"I just want to... I just want to stay here... Yeah, let's stay here... I just want to be with you. With you all day, every day... Kate... Linn.."

"And no interruptions. I'm all eye on you, Christopher."

God, how I love this man!

Published

September 21, 2016

Is this book a little boring to y'all? I mean, this book isn't really drama filled like any other book so...

What's the attraction?

Just tell me ways I can improve this book!!!

Next chapter in one word...

"Sex" 😍😘✌❤✍