Chapter Seven

Katelyn Pov

After a long day of asking each other questions, I realize that it's my time to leave. I have work in the morning. But, before I even think of leaving, I ask Christopher a question.

"Do you have a phone Christopher?"

He looks down, and shakes his head.

"Nooooo... I don't have a phone. I don't have anyone to talk to."

Sadly, I nod, understanding what he means.

"Well, tomorrow, before I go to work I'll come by and give you a late birthday present."

"But, it's not my birthday!"

I smile.

"I know, babe. You told me it was May 5th. I remembered. But, since I didn't give you a birthday present on your birthday, I'm gonna give it to you tomorrow."

He smiles with glee.

"Are you gonna give me a chocolate cupcake?... I... I like chocolate cupcakes."

He grins, licking his lips, and rubbing his flat stomach causing me to laugh.

"We'll see. But, I have to go now Christopher."

I announce sadly.

"Aweeeee! Just a few more minutes?"

He sticks his bottom lip out, pouting. Only, I give in easily.

"Fine, Christopher. Just ten more minutes though. I have work tomorrow."

"O O Okay..."

Christopher has a small TV on the wall across from his bed. I've got to say... It's pretty nice. He outstretched his arms, practically begging me to lay back down with him. I laugh, and get down with him, embraced into his arms.

"Awe, Kate... Linn so... So so b beautiful."

"Awe, Christopher.. You're so handsome."

He buried his head into the crook of my neck. I could feel his face getting hot, blushing. I bring his head next to mines, and we continue watching Teen Titans Go!.

"Kate... Linn.."

"Yeah?"

".... Can I keep you?"

I smile, looking over at him.

"Of course you can keep me.... Can I keep you?"

He grinned, nodding his head vigorously.

"Yeah... Kate..... Linn... I like you."

"I like you too, Christopher."

It turns out, after an hour passed, Christopher feel asleep. Then, I left. But, I will be back in the morning.

I will forever come back to him.

Forever.

Published

August 28, 2016

Okay, so I meant to publish this Friday, but I didn't have time. I will went to my first game!!! Yeah! I was gonna publish yesterday also, but I had a family reunion with people I didn't even know (my step dad's side). But, yeah they didn't have any wifi. For those of you who are wondering who Kate Linn damn, I mean Katelyn is played by... Um, it's Lauren London. Did I spell that right?

At first it was gonna be Sharon Leal

At first it was gonna be Sharon Leal. BUT, I changed my mind. I most likely will change it again.

Any suggestions as to who Katelyn will be played by?