Chapter Four

Katelyn Pov

"Look y'all, I gotta get ready to go. I'll call y'all tomorrow or whatever. Bye, Trey!"

Without hearing an actual response from anyone, I hang up.

I put on a plain white shirt, my gold chain, some high waist dark purple jeans, and my white Converses. Simple, yet very cute. Smiling, I look down at my phone to see the address of where Chris is.

Hopping out the car, I grab the donuts and coffee, lock the door, and walk in. I see a small woman at a small desk.. Meghan.

"Good morning, ma'am... Who are you here to see?"

"Hi, I'm here to see Christopher."

"Last name?"

I hum, and tap my chin.

"Well, I'm a friend of Lisa's. She asked me if I could visit-..."

She squealed with glee, and quickly moves out from her desk.

"Oh, yes honey! I know you! Ummmmm.... Katelyn, is it?"

I smile, nodding my head.

"Why are you so excited?"

"Because this is his first visitor.... His first friend. Well, besides Quincy."

She mumbles, still with that same enthusiasm. Once we reach a door, we stop. She smiles, and nods telling me I could go in.

"You can stay for as long as you want.. The only rule is that you must leave the door open. Nothing personal, just some medical procedures... Anyways, he's waiting for you. He's been waiting for you since the day he met you."

She lets out a small chuckle, and walks past me back to her desk. I take a deep breath, and place my hand on the doornob...

But, I don't open it yet. I press me ear to the door. Nosey? Yeah, sorry for being me. Ha.

"Kate.... Linn... Is she? Is she? Is she going to... To visit me?.. Please let her come see me. I like her. Hehehe. I like her.. She's... I like her. I wanna keep her...

I wanna keep her...

Will she?

Will she let me keep her? Hehehe."

Published

August 23, 2016

Look, I'm sorry for the short chapters BUT please consider that I have school now. It started yesterday, and I'm already stressed. Hahaha. So many kids at my high school.

We have ten minutes to get to class, but I can't even piss before I get to class cause it's so damn crowded, and it takes me all of ten minutes just to get to class! I'm stressed out over this boy that doesn't give two shits about me. But, hey! I feel like I kinda deserved it. No, I didn't deserve to be cheated on, but I knew how he was, yet thought he could change. The thing is, he doesn't give a fuck about any girl. Dated one, on to the next.

Anyways, have a great day!!!!!!

I love you!