Chapter Eighteen

***** One Month Later*****

Katelyn Pov

This past month has been stressful. With Christopher's mother, work, and forgetting whether I've eaten or not is starting to become too much... But, nothing I couldn't handle. Even with how I'm feeling, I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

"Excuse me... I'm Katelyn Johnson.. I called earlier..."

I explain, speaking to the person in power.

"Yes, Miss Johnson. I understand that you wanted to transfer a Christopher Brown."

Yes, it's true.. I want Christopher to move in with me.

I haven't told him yet, so this could go both ways.

"Yes.. I am. I am very fit to take care of him. I'm a doctor, so I make more than enough money for the both of us. I have a four bedroom house, and can take off work anytime for any reason if anything would to go south."

He nods, taking small notes as I speak.

"Why is it you want to be able to have Christopher Brown in your care?"

"Well, for the past seven months I've visited Christopher every day. I feel that instead of coming back from work, and straight to go see him is becoming too strainful for me. I feel it would be easier to just come home and see him. I've grown to love him, and my love is continuously growing. It's time in my opinion."

He smiles, then nods in approvement.

"Well, Miss Johnson, you seem more than qualified for the care taker of Christopher Brown. I will send the transfer papers now, you may be able to pick him up within three hours from now. Thank you for your time."

"No, thank you! This means the world to me."

I practically squeal. He sticks his hand out, only I ignore it, and go straight for a hug. Quickly apologizing, I swiftly leave after hearing a small chuckle leave his mouth.

Now, it's time to surprise Christopher..

Lord, let this go well...

Published

September 18, 2016

I might just update again today because I left y'all off on a cliff hanger.

Alrighty. Word for the next chapter is obvious...

Reactions.😍😘❤💖✌