"Jungkook, he needs to know about-"

"No, hyung!" Jungkook objected immediately. "Just please, no. I can't even look him in the eyes."

"You can't be so sure about that, Kook. You don't know what destiny would do to bring you back to him."

"Hyung, I'm doing this for my Taekook's sake, not to bring myself back to him. He's happy with her, why should I break them?" Jungkook retorted, his voice was kinda shattered when he say those words.

"That's where you're wrong. You may not know now, but someday you will."

"I'm done."

"Enough with these. Just get your asses here as early as possible."

"Thank you so much, Jin hyung."

"Sure thing, Kook." With that, Jungkook ended the call, sighing afterwards.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I stared at the light blue sky above me, thinking if what I'm doing is right. Sure this is about of Taekook, but what about me? I don't even know what to do if we accidentally met each other. A part of me does hurt.

"Kook, c'mon!" Yoongi hyung nudged as he carried the sleeping Taekook, while Jimin was carrying our bags to the car.

"O-Okay."

"Stop spacing out, we'll be fine. Don't worry, Jin hyung will take care of us," Jimin butted in. "I know, I'm just nervous."

"You should be happy we're going back," Yoongi hyung stated. "Not for me."

"Yeah yeah! Let's go," he motioned us. I got Taekook from him and went to the back seat, while he and Jimin are on the front seats.

"Seoul here we come!" Jimin yelled, causing the little boy to wake up from his deep slumber.

The ride was quite boring. I wanted to take off but it's just a waste of time. Since I'm hungry, I grabbed a bag of chips and ate it.

I remembered it's been a week since I called Jin hyung. I tried to explain to Taekook the easiest way he can understand. Glad that he's not upset or whatsoever. I also excused him for his classes at school since this is very important and besides it's always for him. I just can't take to loose another child, that's why I'm more determined to take care of my boy.

"Mommy, I'm very cold," Strawberry suddenly said. I grabbed a blanket and put it tightly on him. I pulled him closer to me to make him warmer, not caring about the chips anymore.

"I'm exhausted," Yoongi hyung stated from the driver's seat. "I told you we should take turns." Jimin smacked his head.

"We'll just endure this. One more hour and a half and we're already there."

"Okay, we have no choice anyway."

Then the rest of the ride, I fell asleep with my little boy beside me. I'm avoiding the fact that we're home. I don't even know if I should still call this city home. One thing is for sure, I miss my parents and also my little sister, Jihyo. I wonder what she looks like once I saw her. Would she even recognize me? Is she going to accept me as his brother after all the years that I've been gone for long? I doubt that much.

"Yah! Wake up, we're here!" I can feel Jimin shaking him. I tried swatting his hands off me but still, he won't budge. This idiot really!

"Yeah! I'm up, I'm up! Geez!" I scrunched my nose.

I looked over the window and there's a mansion. It looks familiar to me, and that hits me hard.

It is Jin hyung's place where we suppose to hang out often before. The place changed a bit, it got prettier.

We got off the car and gathered our stuffs. I kept staring at the whole place. Yes, I've been here a million times before but I never stared like this back then.

"You're finally here!" A voice popped.

"Jin hyung!" The three of us said in unison.

"Yeah, it's me! I'm glad you had a safe ride. Oh! Let's get inside, peasants!" Jin hyung excitedly clapped his hands like a seal. What a maniac!

"Oh hello there, little version of Jungkook and T- I mean the only of version of Jungkook. You really look a lot like your mommy!" He ruffled his hear. He was elbowed by me, not completing the forbidden name that my heart shouted.

"A lot changed," Jimin stated. "Yeah, Namjin suggested it," he answered.

"Strawberry!" A high-pitched voice can be heard, it was from dear Namjin.

"Namie?" Taekook asked curiously as he tilted his head at the other side, there he saw the young girl running towards him.

They hugged each other in a loving way. They pulled apart after it

"Okay, what about take Taekook in your playroom, hm? Just be sure you two will be careful," Jin hyung reminded. "Okay, we'll fix the mess after it." Namie compromised. My little boy also asked permission from me, which I agreed but also not forgetting him to be careful.

"Let's sit, shall we?" Jin hyung led us to the living room, there we sat on the couches.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked. "Work,"

"Oh, hyung! I almost forgot. What job did you get for me?" I asked him as I forgot.

"Being his secretary."

"Whose secretary?"

"Taehyung."

____________

Happy Birthday, Jimin! Btw, who just died at Blood, Sweat and Tears? I also can't believe they got 13M views in just two days! I'm so happy! I love being in this fandom! Ily all!

161013

~Author-nim