Niall is giving her a chance to get away from Jamie until she's ready to speak with him. He's trying to protect her.

But things are still fresh, easily to manipulate. Things can happen quickly between them and she's not sure if she's ready for that.

She would have to dye her hair differently and most likely cut it if she picks his option.

"I don't know what to do..." She says to herself. She grabs her phone and dials a number.

"Hello?"

"Eleanor? Hey, it's Ella..."

"Ella! My god, where are you? What's going on??"

"I'm in LA, with Niall, something went down after us hanging out." She explains the situation to Eleanor, not pausing one second.

"So what are you going to do? I can't believe Jamie would do that. Jealous bastard!"

"I don't know, that's why I called you. I need your help." Ella stares down at her lap. "I don't know what to do."

"Listen, Do you trust him? Do you trust Niall when it comes to your safety?"

"Yeah, he's very careful. Always has been."

"Do you think you'd be able to handle some time away with him?" Eleanor asks.

"That I don't know. We just started fresh. I don't want this to ruin it."

"I see this as a test of whether you two are able to become friends and fully trust each other. I don't know, I'm just saying that perhaps this will be beneficial? I would suggest to have you here with me, but Jamie will easily find you here."

"Yeah," is all Ella can say. She sighs deeply and closes her eyes. "I'm just scared that it'll ruin what we're starting to build or completely go on a different route, you know?"

"Different route? You mean you falling for him again?"

"Exactly."

"Is that necessarily a bad thing? I know you two had a rough end to your relationship. But that was the past." Eleanor replies. "And it should remain in the past."

Eleanor has a strong point. The past is the past, it should remain like that. There is nothing she can do about It.

"So, what are you going to do then?" Eleanor asks, interrupting Ella's thoughts.

"I'm going to sleep on what we discussed. But I kinda know what I plan to say." Ella bites her nail. "I think."

"Okay, think about it and then talk it out with him. Make some ground rules. Find somewhere in the middle."

Eleanor and Ella say their goodbyes, well, good nights, and hang up.

Ella groans loudly and rubs her forehead. "I need a nap...I need to relax."

------

"Ella?" She hears a voice in her dream. "Ellaaaaa?"

"Mmmm," she turns her face and tries to ignore the voice.

"Ella wake up." Suddenly the person is shaking her.