He never really loved me

Last chapter guys 😢. Enjoy!
One month later...
Michael has been teaching me a whole bunch of spells. He says that soon probably within a week I'll be stronger than him. Michaels parents have been living with us since I killed their son. They're keeping a watchful eye on me.
Whatever.
I have tried very hard, I've been playing him all along and so far it's working. I can't deny my attraction to him, but I also can't deny that I want to get the hell out of here and away from him. I decided when I first came here that I was going to be stronger, not fall for him half of it was true I was strong, but I fell for him. I sort of think he cast a spell on me to make me fall in love with him, but at the same time I don't. I think I just sort of fell in love with him on my own. I've decided that next week I was going to plan my escape. Run, hide, kill him if I have to. Anything to get away from him. This is going to be one interesting escape.
(Sorry guys some of you were hoping they'd fall in love, but I wanted a plot twist)

One week later-
Tonight's the night that I escape I'm nervous for what is about to happen. What was going to happen? Was he going to catch me? Find me? Man I hope not I need to be free for the last month and a half he's been so controlling over me ever since he thought I, "fell in love with him," he's been all the demanding and all that and me being my stubborn self told him off. He's been locking me in our room and spanking me. I don't know what happened, all I know is that I want to kick his ass.
Michael went out to get groceries for our, "date night." I told him I wanted a special night just him and I, but the truth is I'm actually escaping. I pack some clothes in my backpack and put my sneakers on I went to the closet by the stairs and put my jacket on. I just barely touch the doorknob that lead outside to my freedom when the door opened. Michael looked at me with confusion written all over his face, he glanced at my backpack and snapped his eyes over to me. Anger was clear on his face, "and where the fuck do you think you're going?"
"I'm not going anywhere."
"Really?"
I hummed in response.
"What's with the backpack then?"
"Oh," I chuckled nervously," this old thing, well I brought down here because I want to go on a hike with you later. Unless of course you don't want to, then we won't."
I nodded slowly then looked down. "Why are your shoes and jacket on?"
"I was cold."
He dropped the grocery bags on the floor and gripped my chin forcing me to look at him. "You wouldn't like to me would you?"
I gulped, "n-no."
He smiled at my response and pecked my lips. "Good, because if you were. A punishment would be in order."
He picked up the grocery bags and headed towards the kitchen. I flipped him off with both my hands and mouthed a fuck you.
He disappeared around the kitchen.
I signed in relief, my heart racing a million miles a minute.
"Gracie!"
"Yes?"
"Come on! I thought you wanted a special date!"
"Ok! Be right there!"
I walked into the living room and looked in my hiding spot. The magic powder was still there. I was going to use it tonight to knock him out. I grinned evilly. I put it in my pocket and walked into the kitchen.
He was taking stuff out of the bags and was about to help me cook when I stopped him, "please, let me cook for you."
He smiled and grabbed the back of my neck. Our lips connected and I held back a grimace. When our lips parted he sighed in satisfaction and walked to the island and sat on one of the stools. He put his elbows on the table and rested his head on his palms. "No no. You got watch tv in the living room and relax."
He didn't move.
"Go on, away with you." I waved him away playfully.
"I love you." He winked and walked to the living room.
I put my finger in my mouth pretending to gag.

After a good half an hour I made him and I chicken Alfredo. I added the magic dust to his meal and mixed it slightly.
"Mikey-Poo!" I called with a smirk knowing full well he hated that nickname.
"Gracie..." He warned.
"What?" I asked innocently.
He just smiled and shook his head. He sat down at the dining room table. I placed the meal in front of him and sat next to him with my meal in front of me. I began eating and he just watched me. I was about to take another bite when my eyes reached his. He was watching me with suspicion.
Shit!
"E-everything ok?" I stuttered
"No, not really." He answered while moving his plate away.
I gulped, "what's wrong?"
"Well I figured that my baby girl loves me, but finding out she put something in my meal to what? Make me pass out? Kill me?" He shifts his whole body to me,"well that just plain old hurts."
"I-I didn't p-put anything in your m-meal..." I stuttered while cursing my self for sounding scared.
He raised an eyebrow an shook his head disappointed. I pushed my chair back a little, preparing my self to bolt.
He waved his pointer finger and I couldn't move. "Not so fast." He said.
"What're you doing?"
"Remember what I said earlier about being punished."
I didn't answer.
"Well?"
"Y-yes."
"Well I think it's time for yours."
"No Michael! Please I didn't do anything!"
He stared at me blankly. "Baby girl, I am a warlock. I know every.fucking.move.you make!"
He dragged me up the stairs and opened the door to our room. "On the bed, bend over." He shut the door behind him.
I looked over to the bed then back to him.
"Alukta-" I started, but Michael cut me off.
"Polerium." Michael said and I couldn't say anything.
Asshole.
"I may be an asshole babe, but I'm your asshole."
Hardly.
"Okina." My body flung to the bed forcing me to bend over. I fought as hard as I could, but I landed on the bed bent over.
"Do you know what you did wrong love?"
I can't talk. Idiot.
"Oh that's right you can't speak."
"Liret."
"Now. Do you know what you did wrong?"
"Yes."
"Which is?"
I sighed,"not having you passed out obviously."
That warned me a spank to my ass. I bit my lip keeping me from yelling out in pain.

"Stop!"
He slapped me two more times.
"I'm gonna kill yo-"
"Polerium."
I was instantly silenced once again.
He spanked me five more times before I had enough. My eyes turned purple and I felt the wave of power course through me. Before I know it Michael is flung against the wall. I move around and test to see if I can talk. "Cool!" I yelled.
I looked over to Michael to see him getting up. "Alumum apari!"I screamed.
Michaels arms broke in half and he went down screaming.
"Alumum lakari!"
His legs snapped and soon his face fell to the floor. His screams echoed through the house. I heard footsteps stomping towards us and the door swung open. Michaels parents were there horror written across their faces.
"Grac-"
"Aluko!" They went up in flames along with the whole house.
I closed my eyes and thought of the outside. I felt the cold breeze hit my face. I opened my eyes to see the starry night sky. I smiled.
I looked towards the house to see it lit up in fire. I heard their screams through the house and couldn't help, but feel bad.
I closed my eyes again and thought of my family. The reason why I haven't done that before was because I wanted to make sure Michael couldn't come for me again. Along with his family so I killed them. I read books in the library that's how I learnt to do this, Michael had nothing to do with teaching me how to teleport.
Surprise surprise.
I opened my eyes and saw my family sleeping on the couch next to the phone. Waiting to be called to see if their daughter was found.
I began crying. My brother woke up.
"Gracie!"
"Bubba!"
I cried and hugged him tight afraid of getting taken away again.
"Gracie!" My parents yelled.
They jumped into our hug and kissed me all over my face.
"You're home! Safely!"
"Is he dead?"
"Yeah is he dead?" My father asked cracking his knuckles.
I chucked, "yes I am. Did you know I was a...?"
"Yes we did we just have to wait to tell you."
"I love you guys so much."
"We love you too."
They hugged me tighter.

Next day...
We went to the police station to show that I have been found they asked me a whole bunch of questions finally when we came to the last be he asked.
"Do you believe he loved you or do you think he was obsessed."
"He never really loved me. I was just his obsession. He was obsessed with the idea of me loving him and him loving me. I do believe that he loved me, but never truly."

Thanks for reading! I was kinda iffy on the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!