Jordan

Recap-

"Hey baby girl."

My body stiffened and I turned around slowly. There he was...

Michael.

End of recap-

(Hey guys I was wondering if you could vote for my chapters of you like them. It really helps me to write more chapters more often. I'm worried that you guys might not like my story and that's why I haven't written many chapters in short periods of times. I would love many votes and positive comments. So if you would please do either one of those. Thank you :) )

He was giving me a toothy grin while I just stared blankly at him. Not speaking to him I turned back around to my friends. Coach Jenson blew the whistle meaning that gym class has officially started. Meghan and Emma looked at me as though I was crazy, but I just shrugged and started walking towards the coach. I stopped walking and everybody gathered in a circle. Emma was to the left and Meghan was to the right of me. I felt someone hit my backside and I turned around. Michael was looking straight ahead with a straight face. I could see his lips twitching, trying to hold back a smirk. I looked down and saw that he had his junk pressed up against my backside and his chest pressed against my back. He started dry humping me. I shoved him hard and looked back up at him and glared daggers at him. He looked down innocently, "why hello baby girl?"

I rolled my eyes at him and moved away from him as far as I could.

"Okay class, we're going to jog for twenty minutes on the track and then come in a play floor hockey!"

I heard some groans and mostly, 'hell yeahs!'

"Oh yeah! That's my game!" My friends and I yelled in unison and high fived each other.

We walked to the other end of the gym where the doors are that led to the track and raced each other to the track. I got there friends, Emma next and Meghan last. When we all got there Meghan was panting and resting her palms on her knees gasping for breath. She placed her hand over her heart dramatically, "I'm dying!" then fell to the ground with her arms and legs sprawled out and her eyes closed. Emma and I giggled and bent down to help her up. Emma and I have always been the ones to do sports like, soccer, softball, field hockey, tennis, while Meghan watched us on the bleachers. She just wasn't the sporty type. She was skinny and short, while Emma and I were fit and kind of tall. The Coach's assistant, yelled "alright, get jogging."
He was a tall, maybe 6'0", and very muscular. He had blonde wild hair and green eyes. His name is Jordan and we have been friends since 7th grade. I've had a crush on him ever since then, and I think he knew it.

"Would it kill yah to say please?" I asked.

Jordan turned to look at me and smiled then bowed to me, "my apologies my lady." Then stood upright and smiled widely at me. I giggled. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. My breath hitched when he ever so gently rested his lips on the top of my hand and kissed my hand. He let his lips linger there for a couple more seconds then pulled away. I was blushing, and there was a lump in my throat. He smirked knowing he had this affect on me.

"How about a race, my lady?"
"Pa-lease, like you could ever outrun me." I smirked, trying to bait him.
He smiled and bent down to my ears and whispered, "wanna bet?"
A shiver ran down my spine and I swallowed the lump in my throat. He stood back up to his full height and smile innocently.
"I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public." I smirked and he chuckled, "you've always been so sassy."
"Thank you." I smiled sweetly at him.
He looked down at me with a look I couldn't decypher and then to the track. He pointed his head towards the track, "I'm gonna beat your ass."
I scoffed, "yeah," I fake laughed, "oooooook." I said dragging the o. There were already kids jogging the track. The jocks who ran and kept running to make themselves look strong for the ladies. The girls who are to "popular" to participate in gym activites. Then there are the cool kids, Jordan, Meghan, Emma and I, who jog for an A in the class and to have fun.