"Then I've prepared you..."

Recap-

"Di-did I do that?" I asked turning to Michael.

He smiled at me while nodding.

"You're a witch now, Gracie."

End of recap-

MASON'S POV

Two days ago...

I was talking with my parents and Michael in the bale vieta. It's basically a sacred place for witches and warlocks to cast a spell to form your new alternum. It's tradition to have the family with you, helping you. We were all chanting with our eyes closed while Michael was standing in the middle holding his hands up in the air. We were done with the spell when I felt a pang in my chest the same time Michael did. I went down and landed on the floor. I screamed at the top of my lungs along with Michael. It usually wasn't this painful, but since Michael and I are twins, the pain doubles. When we finally felt the pain subside, Michael looked up to me slowly. At first his face held shock, but then contorted to pure rage.

"She's mine Mason! You can't have her!"

"It looks like she's mine too brother."

"No! Tu esi miris!"

I flung to the other side of the room and smashed my head on the wall then onto the cement floor. I groaned then stood up. Barely keeping myself up. "You're going to wish you hadn't done that... Laus jums!"

Michaels arm twisted then snapped. He doubled over in pain and cursed. "Politet es entada." He whispered and he instantly healed. He pointed his finger to me and yelled, "waster ta la-"

"Enough!" Our mother shouted while waving both her hands around. Michael and I stood there frozen without a choice. "Now you both listen and you listen good, Gracie is both of yours..."

"But-"

She waved her hand again and Michaels mouth instantly shut. "You both are going to have to figure something out in a civilized manner. If I find out that you two harm each other again I'll take your powers and Gracie away from you temporarily."

Michael and I glared at each other before mom waved her hands again and we were able to move. Michael crossed his arms and spoke in my head. "You'll never get her."

I was about to respond when he teleported out of here.

"Don't worry son. You'll meet Gracie soon and you guys will figure it all out." My father said.

I nodded and gave them a hug. "Teleporo."

When I teleported home I decided to find where Gracie and Michael were. I decided to scry for them. It took me days to finally find them.

"I'm coming for you Gracie..."

End of flashback-

Gracie's POV

"Ok Gracie... What I'm going to have you do," He says as he bends down to grab a candle from his bag then put it on the alter. "Is I need you to light and unlight this candle." He points to the candle that is now in front of me. He crossed his arms and rested his back on a tree. After a few seconds he looks at me expectantly. I raised an eyebrow, "uhm... How?"

"Put your hand near candle and just try to feel it."

"What if I don't?"

"You will."

I sighed in exasperation and mumbled a "well you're a lot of help." under my breath.

I faced my palm towards the candle and waited for something to happen. A minute passed by and I sighed, "it's not working."