Unknown

Recap-

"Go the fuck ahead."

He smirked and brought his face close to mine. His minty breath fanned across my face, "I plan on ut." He let me go and looked me up and down then bit his lip.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

His eyes shot up to mine and he smirked.

He brought his thumb up and traced my lip, "you'll see soon baby girl."

With that he left me in the hall astounded and frightened.

End of recap-

After that horrifying encounter with Michael, I went into the girls locker room to change into my regular school clothes. It was time for lunch, so I went to my locker to get my wallet to pay for lunch. When I got there and put in my combination then opened it a letter fell out and landed onto the tiled floor. I bent down to pick it up then stood up. I looked down making my hair cover the sides of my face and unfolded the letter. As I was reading my eyes widen in fear.

       To the future Mrs. Anderson,

I wanted to let you know that I was sorry for hurting you today. That was never my intention, and that Justin asswipe can never love you the way I do. I hope that you can forgive me. I love you baby girl, and remember what I said about Justin, don't hang around with him. I know what you're thinking, how can he love me? I just met him today... Well we've actually met before. I'm not going to tell you how or when. I want you to figure it out, my love. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, to kiss you, to make love to you, to have kids with you. I can't wait to see what our future holds Gracie. I love you so much baby girl.

P.S. You looked sexy as fuck today, I can't wait to ravish your beautiful body

P.S.S. Remember I'm always watching love.

By the end of reading that letter, I was completely and utterly horrified. My hands were shaking, and started to sweat. I could feel my legs give out and my breath quickened. I could feel tears threatening to surface. My blood was boiling. I mean what the fuck?! This guy is a freak! I'm never going to love him or do any of that stuff he said. I would never have sex or have kids with that psycho path. I ripped the letter and threw it into the nearest trashcan. I was going to confront him, I just wasn't sure how yet.

I got my wallet out from my locker and slammed it shut. I warily walked down the hall to the cafeteria. Once I walked in my eyes scanned the cafeteria until they landed on a table with Emma, Meghan, Jordan and Nicholas. I smiled and walked up to the table and sat between Emma and Jordan. I don't care what Michael says, he IS NOT the boss of ME. I will beat his ass, if he tries anything else, I will not be treated that way. "Can one of you guys go up with me?" Meghan asked.

I raised my hand a little, "I will, I'm ssttaarrvviinngg."

Jordan chuckled at me and grabbed my cheek with his thumb and forefinger, "is someone hungry mungry?" Jordan said in a baby voice. I glared at him and swatted his hand away. Everybody chuckled and so did I. Meghan and I got up and walked to the line. I was going to have a ham, American cheese, and lettuce wrap. While she was going to have a pepperoni pizza. We grabbed our drinks and walked to the ladies at the register. We paid and walked back to the table.

I set down my food and was about to sit down when I heard a chair screech against the floor. I froze and stood up. I turned my attention to Jordan who had his head on his palm looking at me innocently. I squinted my eyes and lowered my head at him.