Michael

(SHORT CHAPTER)

Recap-

He sighed and picked up his spoon. He rested his elbow on the table and began eating the soup. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and pushed my food away. No longer having an appetite.

End of Recap-

I can't believe it's been a year since, I last met Gracie. I remember like it was yesterday when I first saw her.

(SHORT CHAPTER)

Flashback-

I was walking around the side walk. We just moved here from Minnesota to Georgia. I heard this girl laughing and walking into a café on the other side of the street. She walked in and I just had to follow her. I don't know why, but it was this weird feeling. I walked into the café and sat down a couple of tables away from the beautiful creature. She was laughing with her friends and she was eating a donut, and drinking water.

She had dark brown hair with green eyes. Plus a smile to die for. She was walking up to the cashier. He was about 5'3", with blonde hair, brown eyes and freckles. She asked for something I couldn't quite make out, he said sure thing and said he'll be right back. She nodded her head and stood there waiting to the side. I stood up from my spot and walked up to her. She looked over at me and stated. I looked over at her and she realized that she was staring and quickly looked away blushing. I smirked and looked down at the photos I took of her.

 I smirked and looked down at the photos I took of her

Wow wasn't she beautiful

Wow wasn't she beautiful. I could stare at her all day, I WILL stare at her all day when she becomes my wife. She will become my wife whether she likes it or not. She will either willingly or forcefully become my wife. We'll live in the suburbs, have 3-5 children. We will live forever together, happily ever after.

I saw that she was walking back to her table so I stood up and "accidentally" bumped into her.

"Oops! I'm sorry! Are you ok?" I asked as I bent down to help clean up her second donut that fell on the wooden floor.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, but we're going to have to make a funeral for my long gone donut." She said with a hint of humor.

I chuckled and smiled at her. So she's beautiful, and charming. Nice...

"I'm Michael." I said as I picked up her donut and threw it away.

"Gracie." She said as she shook my hand.

Gracie... Hmm... So innocent. I smiled at her, "I'll pay for another donut."

"Oh, no, that's not necessary."

"Please, that's the least I can do." I looked back towards the trash can and then towards her again. I smiled and pointed back towards it with my thumb, "and I'll pay for the funeral of your beloved donut." I said.

She giggled, "why thank you kind sir."

I laughed, "you're welcome fair maiden." I handed her five dollars and told her to keep the change. She smiled and said thank you.

After she bought a new donut and I bought one for my self, she sat back down with her friends. I ate the donut and listened in on their conversation. They were talking about me, they all thought I was hot. One of her friends even said, "Ohhhh he's bangable."

Gracie chuckled and hit her friends arm playfully. I continued to look down at my phone, trying to hold back a smirk.

They left after being here for a half an hour. It was dark now and I followed her the rest of the way home. I made sure she had gotten there safely. I parked my car and watched her house all night.

I can't wait to have get married and have kids with that beautiful woman. There's only a wall that's separating us, but not for long sweetheart not for long. I climbed in her window and by the way she was calmly breathing j knew she was asleep. I kissed her forehead and said, "soon baby girl, soon..." I jumped out her window and got my self into my car. I drove off thinking how perfect our future together was going to be.