Love

Recap-

"Nice to meet you Gracie, you already know my name."

"Indeed I do." I chuckled.

"Okay let's go in for dinner now."

Michael sad as he pulled my arm to be with him again.

"Lead the way Mikey-Poo."

End of recap-

This is a part one of part two chapter.

After dinner I'm surprised Michael hasn't killed Aiden. All through dinner Aiden kept winking at me and asking "Mikey-poo" if I could be his. We walked Aiden to the front door and was leaning down to give me a hug when Michael waved his hand and the door flew open along with Aiden.

"I. Am. Going. To. Murder. Him." Michael said dangerously low.

I chuckled, "are you jealous?" I smirked then added, "Mikey-Poo?"

Michaels eyes shot up to mine. A mischievous glint forming, "I am going to give you ten seconds to run." He licked his lips, "then I'm going to get you."

My smirk disappeared as I slowly backed away from him. "You wouldn't."

"One."

"Michael..."

"Two."

"Alright! Alright! Just..."

"Three. I'd hurry baby girl, your time is running out."

I bolted. His laugh echoed throughout the whole house. "Seven!"

Holy shit.

I turned left into the our room and quietly shut the door behind me.

"Nine!"

I opened the closet door and moved the clothes around so I could sit on my butt and move the clothes so they would hide me.

"Ten! I'm coming for yah baby!"

Im dead.

I was hiding in the closet for about ten minutes until I heard our bedroom door open.

Yup, dead.

I heard his footsteps walk around the room for couple of minutes. When he opened the closet door, I held my breath. He glanced around it and shut the doors again.

Well dang. I am surprised he didn't find me. Unless this is a trick. Probably a trick.

I waited in the closet for five more minutes until I felt the sudden urge to pee.

"Dammit!" I whisper yelled.

I really had to go, you know like when you go on a trip and you drink too much of a beverage and then all of a sudden you have to pee, but you have to wait a long time to go. Yeah, well, this is me now.

I moved the clothes out of the way and opened the closet a crack. Then more and more. Every inch I opened the door I felt my heart race. Once the door was open enough for me to walk out I hesitantly took steps out of the closet. Michael wasn't anywhere to be seen. I walked into the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and was about to dry them off when I heard the floor creak in the bedroom.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ohhh Gracie... I knoooowwwww you're in heeeeerrrrreeee baaabbbbyy giiirrlllll." He sang.

I opened the shower curtain and hid between the curtain itself and the liner. "I wonder where she is." He asked himself, like a parent does when they know exactly where their child is.

That little son of bitch. I bit my lip to refrain from giggling.

The shower curtain opened and he looked into the shower. "What the fuck? Where is she?"

I couldn't help it I laughed. I thought it was hilarious that he was frustrated and couldn't find me.

He opened the shower curtain liner and smiled. "I told you I'd get you." He laughed. I scoffed, "barely."

He bit his lip and waved his hand for me to get down and follow him

He bit his lip and waved his hand for me to get down and follow him. I didn't budge. He smirked and grabbed my waist before I could register what he was doing he pulled me down to his body and hugged me tight. He kissed my neck, then my cheek and soon my lips. It was slow and passionate at first and soon it was filled with hunger. The desperate need for each other increased. Our lips parted for a moment for him to whisper, "jump."

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands gripped my ass tightly causing me to moan. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. I began grinding into him and felt his erection against me. I tightened my legs around his waist and he moved his lips from my lips to my neck. He began sucking licking and nipping it, surely leaving a hickey. He walked us over to the bed. He gently laid me on the bed and stood up. He took his shirt off, never breaking eye contact with me.

I bit my lip and he licked his

I bit my lip and he licked his. He watched me like a predator does it prey and slowly started to move on top of me. I opened my legs to let him in and he gladly did. His muscled arms on either side of my head and his eyes stared deeply into me. He smashed his lips down to mine and began grinding into me. I moaned while he groaned. "I need you so badly."

I moaned again when I felt his hand reach my private area. He began rubbing me and my hands gripped his shoulders tightly. After a little bit i felt that I was close. "Michael..." I whispered.

"Do it baby girl."

The feeling was amazing, I moaned loudly. "God, don't I love you."

I was out of breath and remained silent. He was about to take his pants off when I registered what was happening. "Uhh. Michael."

"You're not ready, are you?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"That's ok baby girl, don't be sorry. I love you. I'll wait forever for you."