Dinner

(Michaels house)

Recap-

I got off my bed and stomped over to where I threw my phone.

Unknown:

Don't cry beautiful, I miss you too.

Unknown:

Don't ignore me beautiful

Unknown:

I suggest you answer your fucking phone. Now!

To Unknown:

Fuck. Off.

I turned off my phone and laid down on my bed again. I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.

End of Recap-

(They're are a lot of pictures in the chapter.)

"Gracie?" My mom asked as she walked in and shook me a little.

"Hmmmm." I groaned.

She chuckled, "Gracie, you have to get up. We're going over to the Anderson's in five minutes."

I looked up at her and groaned again, "mom do I have to go?"

"Yes, end of discussion. Why don't you want to go so badly?"

(Teresa Tomei)

"I just don't."

She squinted her eyes at me and studied my face. She sighed, "alright be down stairs in a couple of minutes please."

I nodded. After she left I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I have twenty missed calls and five new text messages. I groaned when I saw that they were all from Michael. I didn't want Michaels contact in my phone so I just left it as Unknown.

Unknown:

Ohhhhh, feisty, I like it, but tsk tsk tsk you can't talk to me like that.

Unknown:

Gracie, I'm warning you. Answer your phone.

Unknown:
Answer me NOW! Or I am coming over.

Unknown:
That's it! I'm coming over!

Unknown:

You look so beautiful when you sleep, but that doesn't mean you're not going to go unpunished for turning off your phone on me baby girl.