Alternum

Recap:

He smiled and kissed my forehead. When he shut the door behind him, I wiped away the kiss with my sleeve and went towards the bed. I got under the covers and the minute my head touched the pillow I was out.

End of recap-

It's been a week since I had been home with my family. That's all I think about lately. My mom, my dad and my brother. How are they? Are they doing ok? Did Michael or his family do anything to them? I saw on tv yesterday that they were looking for me, everywhere. My family got a whole bunch of cops and volunteers to help find me.They are looking everywhere, but where I am. Michael made sure of that.

I have been ignoring Michael since the night he told me he was a warlock. He hasn't punished me which surprised me a lot. He said he was respecting me for being shocked and scared that he was a warlock. I got over being shocked, now I'm just friggin' scared. He's made me sleep in his room like he told me he would that one night he let me sleep in my own room. He keeps trying to spoon with me, but I always threaten to either castrate him or cut his d*ck off. He always chuckles and moves on his side of the bed. He never takes my warnings seriously because every morning I wake up to his arm wrapped possessively around my waist.

I have been working up a plan all week to escape this psycho. I knew he didn't keep any weapons in the house, because well, he doesn't need them. He's basically a weapon himself. Which worries me. Alot. I decided that I would make him think that I was falling for him. I would lean into his touch instead of flinch. I would hug and kiss him back when he hugs or kisses me. Which makes me want to vomit. I would also have to be "respectful" to that idiot. Then I would have to think of how exactly to get out of the house. Also I know he's going to want to find me, so I'm also going to have to figure out a way to change my identity.

Everyday Michael leaves the house at approximately 8:30 a.m. to approximately 10:30 a.m. I wonder where he goes and me being my curious self I asked.

Was he planning something i wouldn't like? Was he going to meet girls? I swear to God if he is going to meet girls to have sex with and leave me here as a prisoner I was going to kill him.

"Where'd you go?"

"Miss me?"

I gave him a blank look then moved my hands on my hips. His eyes followed my movement and he threw his head back laughing. "You're so adorable, and of course you missed me, why would I even ask that?"

"Where'd you go?"

He smiled, "just to a place."

"What place?"

"Were you worried?"

I sighed, "come on, Michael."

He chuckled and put his hands up in defeat, "alright, alright. I was out at a place that you can't know about yet, but I can tell you that it is very important," he put his right hand in front of him then pointed at me, "no it's not wedding stuff, but it is stuff that concerns both you and me."

I nodded then walked off. "Where yah goin'?" He asked.

I ignored him, not ready to start my plan yet. I still needed more ideas to get out of here. He chuckled then shook his head, "you are one of a kind, Gracie."

"I know." I said as I walked over to the refrigerator.

"Whatcha want to eat?"

"Food." I answered sarcastically.

"Hmmm. Sounds good."

I got out a frozen pizza from the fridge and got a plate out of the cabinet, along with a cup. I pored Diet Coke into the glass cup.

"What a healthy lunch." Michael said sarcastically.

"It's healthy in my book." I said with a mouth full of pizza.

He smiled at me and showed something in his face that I couldn't quite decipher, but also couldn't miss. I almost think it was adoration? Love?

I looked away blushing. I felt warmth on my cheek and looked up to see Michael caressing my cheek, "I love your blush, I haven't seen it since the first day we met."

I froze, "when exactly was that? Also how did we meet?"

"I'll tell you when you're ready, and when you have got some idea how we met."

I froze, "when exactly was that? Also how did we meet?"

"I'll tell you when you're ready, and when you have got some idea how we met. I'll tell you that it was very cute how we met. I'll take you there in a couple of days, to see if anything jogs your memory."

I nodded

while sitting down on the chair in the dining room. Michael grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and sat down next to me. We ate in silence, which was a relief for me, until we heard someone knocking on the door. I looked over at Michael with a raised eyebrow. "Invite a boyfriend over I don't know about?" I asked while trying to hide my smirk.

He held a serious face, but I could see the corners of his mouth twitch upwards. He chuckled, "no ma'am I'm straight. Especially since I have you." He bit his lip as he looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, "why don't you just got answer the door?"

"Will do." He got up from his seat and opened the door. I heard a gasp, "what're you doing here?!"

I got up and walked to the front door. What the hell?

"Hello brother." A man that looked exactly liked Michael said.

My jaw dropped. Brother?

The man who claimed to be Michael's brother looked towards me and smiled lovingly at me.

"Hello my Alternum."
(Twin brother at the top smiling at Gracie)

I will tell you what Alternum means in the next chapter, don't worry. I hope you guys liked the chapter, this was sort of a filler for the next chapter. Thanks for reading.