Help Me

1K reads!!! Thank you all so much!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of my book! :)

Recap-

"Gracie?" Emma and Meghan asked.

I shot my eyes up to them and let the tears pour out freely.

"Help me."

End of recap-

I was sitting in an ambulance vehicle thinking about Michael. Where was he? Did they find him yet? Was he going to try and kidnap me again? Thousands of questions ran through my mind and yet thousands of those questions remained unanswered. The blanket the EMT gave me did nothing to help the chills that ran through my body. I didn't even need an ambulance come for me, but my friends and family insisted. My mother and father pulled in the school parking lot about fifteen minutes ago and have been with me ever since. Except for when the cops needed to speak with them. Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably and my lips quivered. Sobs were threatening to escape, but I held them back. I was tired of crying and being scared.

"Gracie Rossi?"

I looked over to my left to see a fairly handsome looking cop walking over to me. (Picture at the top played by Dylan McDermott)

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sheriff Alex Bennit. I wanted to talk to you about Michael Anderson."

"Oh, yes, I already explained what happened to deputy Wheeler."

"I know, I read your statement. I was just wondering if you have been acquainted with Mr. Anderson before, or not."

"He says we have before, but I don't remember. Why?"

"You said that he's been stalking you right?"

"Yes."

"Well we could get a better idea of what kind of stalker he was if you tell us if you've met before, or if he was a stranger who had this obsession with you. If he was a friend, co-worker, enemy. Anything you give us could get us a step closer to finding him."

"You still haven't found him yet." I sighed.

"No ma'am, his parents say they don't know where he is, but I think they were just saying that to protect him. Now how long has he been stalking you?"

"From what I know a couple of days."

"I don't think it's just been a couple of days miss. Usually stalkers that have a love obsession with the victim have known them for either months or years. They don't just walk up to you and do the things they do just from knowing you for a couple of days. In most of my cases, it usually takes quite a bit of time for them to build up their confidence to even speak to you, let alone confront you like he has before and attempt to kidnap you."

"So what do we do?"

"Well we are not going to stop looking for him until we catch the bastard and we're going to be outside of your house at all times to make sure that he doesn't come for you again."

I nodded and mumbled a quiet thank you. I wiped away my tears roughly and looked towards my friends who were giving their statements to the police. The wind blew my hair ever which way and I didn't mind. It made me feel free, considering the situation I was in. I felt a hand grip my shoulder and flinched. The person holding my shoulder immediately let go and I turned around to see Sheriff Bennit. "We will find him Gracie, don't worry."

I hugged myself, "thanks."

It was silent for a couple of minutes before I interrupted, "I think I should get back to my parents, thank you for everything you're doing Sheriff Bennit."

He smiled at me, "you're welcome Gracie. Call me anytime, if you need help or even if you're just craving ice cream."

I giggled, "will do."

I waved goodbye and handed him the blanket. I walked over to my parents to have them engulf me in a bone crushing hug. I heard sobs escape my mothers mouth and I felt tears on my shoulder from my father. I was crying to. Like a never ending waterfall.

"Let's get you home."

I nodded and wiped my tears away with my long sleeved shirt. My brother was the next person to engulf me in a bone crushing hug. "Thank god you're alright." I heard him whisper in my ear. He pulled back and grabbed my face in his large hands. He kissed my forehead and hugged me again, "he will never hurt you again. I'll make sure of it. I love you so much sis."

"Thanks bubba. I love you too so much." I hugged him tighter. We have always been close, until lately, but I was thankful that he was here now.

(Picture of him played by Tyler Blackburn)

We walked to our car when I remembered my car

We walked to our car when I remembered my car. "What about my car?"

"Leave it, I'll get it tomorrow."

"What if I need it?"

"You'll use your mothers and I's car. By the way what happen to your car window?"

I sighed, and mutter, "Michael."

My father said a few curse words under his breath, but after that kept silent. I got in the backseat of the 2008 blue Honda civic. I rested my head on my palm and my elbow on the door arm rest. The whole car ride was silent and I was thankful for it. I saw my parents and brother steal a couple of glances towards me, to which I looked at them and smiled slightly. When we arrived home I opened the car door and lazily walked up the steps. I had no energy in me whats so ever. I glanced over to Michaels house hoping that I would see him so I could call Sheriff Bennit, but I didn't. My father unlocked the front door and let me step in first. I walked in, "I'm going to go take a nap, I'm really tired."

"Ok sweetheart. Call us if you need anything."

I pursed my lips and nodded.

When I got to my bedroom and landed on my bed. I wrapped myself with a blanket and hugged a pillow. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but every time I closed my eyes I could see Michael trying to take me. I snapped my eyes open and started to cry. After about fifteen minutes of crying I called for my parents and brother.

They ran up the stairs and slammed my door open.

"What? What is it?"

"I-I can't sleep, can you guys lay with me. Just until I at least fall asleep."

They nodded and walked over to the bed. My dad was to my left while my mom was to my right and my brother laid down on my stomach. "Thank you guys."

"You're welcome." They said in unison.

I closed my eyes, loving the feeling that I was safe. I finally let sleep take over me.