Prologue

If any of you haven't read "Beautiful disaster" you should cause this is the sequel.

3 Years Later

Daria's POV

Phew. I finally finished my shift. I was working at a diner just for now. I am attending college in New York. With the girls. Yup!

After we graduated we decided to attend the same college. I am roommates with Layla and Madison while Kate and Darcy are roommates next door to our dorm. We got a bigger dorm since we're three.

I just finished my night shift at the diner,And I'm heading home.
I kinda got used to walking the streets at night. I mean what could possibly happen when I barely need 5 mins to get to my motorcycle that's at the corner of the road. Plus, I still streetfight. Actually , my fighting skills have improved. Since 'you know who' left I was in so much pain. Even from time to time I would have nightmares or I would cut myself. But I topped 2 years ago.

So I released my stress and pain by wasting time on training and attending fights. It would take my mind off him.

I even joined a higher level of 'the fights' if that's what they call it. Now, in some fights we are allowed to bring pocket knifes. And use them against each other.

As long as it earned me more money I didn't mind. I haven't lost any anyway. Sometimes your opponent ends up dead if the fight got too intense.

I sighed and walked under the dim lights of the silent streets as the cold breeze sent cool shivers down my spine giving me a sense of melancholy walking down  memory lame.

I hopped on my bike and drove off. I parked then walked up to my dorm and walked in to find Layla in a middle of a porn scene, again. Ew. Disgusting. I gagged and covered my eyes.

"Cover up you, dirty teenagers!" I Mumbled and heard the guy chuckle.

"You can open your eyes now, Dee." Layla said and sighed funnily.

You see, whatever contact with the gang was literally off. Drew and the rest joined 'you know who' to Virginia. And since they nerve called we didnt either.

And since then Layla had literally become a whore. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I think she just misses Austin.

I opened my eyes and saw the guy leave.

"This has to stop here, Layla." I said angrily.

"Oh, come on! It's just fun-" she began but I cut her off.

"And immature... And stupid." I said and shrugged.

Just then there was a nock on the door. Oh that must be Kate and Darcy.

I opened the door and was instantly squeezed into a tight hug as a bright smile flashed on Kate's face when she walked in with popcorn, coke, marshmallows and pizza!!!
Yummy,oh and many other chocolates and candies.

We do that every Saturday and as in Saturday I mean 12 am. Yeah it was kinda when we were all depressed and decided to have a girls night every Saturday to take our minds off the past. And since then we do this. We stay up until morning getting drunk, partying, and watching movies. We do the talking and the laughing at last. We only watch comedy movies though so it could be always a funny and nice night. We would play games, once we even had a food fight and water fight. It was so fun.

"Lets make tonight our bitch!!" Kate yelled and we cheered in agreement as Madz walked in too with Darcy. She put the music on Max as we began dancing on the tables and twerking. We sang along with the song as well. Not that you could hear anything but that's the nice thing about it.

Kate came back with tequila and bottles of beers and shots. We placed the pizza on the table and ate while dancing around.
I love every Saturday night.

After two hours we lowered the music a bit and brought coke and chocolates while sitting and doing each other's make up an hair.
We got dressed up like we were in a party but it was just us but it's nice to be only us and we're free to do whatever the hell we want.

It's just how it is now. No boys. Just girls.
No pain. Just fun.

Like the saying says:" Be the best and fuck the rest."

_____

Hey loves.
Thank you for reading th He first chapter of the sequel of "Beautiful Disaster". I hope you liked it. I'll save you the bullshit and write a small note. So..

Please comment and vote.

Love ya ❤❤