Angel

The boy held a gun to my head. His finger was pressed against the trigger. It was waiting to be pulled. In that moment... The boy kind of resembled me. Myself, maybe? The way he smiled. The way his eyes screamed something insane. The way his hand shook, as if he were afraid to go through with his own devious plan. The only difference? Suicide and murder.

      Was I looking in a mirror? I don't know. And I never will, because my brain didn't have enough time to process what was happening. No, he pulled the trigger too fast. Too fast for me, and too fast for himself. I didn't even have enough time to let out one last-

       Jin screamed as his eyes flew open. He looked around at his surroundings. He was in the school library. Lucky for him, there was no one else there. Not even the librarian. He gazed down at his watch. 8:00AM. School started in thirty minutes.  He began to calm down as he tried to forget the dream. It just wouldn't go away.

"Jin! Jin!"

      Jin looked over and saw a boy stumbling towards him with a piece of paper in his hand. He was surprised once he realized that it was Jungkook. He felt his cheeks turn red. He knows my name?

       He suddenly became afraid. Last time he confronted the boy, he got beat up. He flinched as the boy grabbed a chair and sat down next to him.

      "I-I've been meaning to give this to you..."

      Jin looked down at the boy's hand.
His eyes instantly lit up at the sight of a familiar paper. It was his piece about the Fallen Angel. The paper he had cried to Yoongi about. He took it out of the boy's grasp.

"T-T-Thanks! Really!" Jin exclaimed.

"You're welcome. Ta-... I mean... I found it in the hallway. I-I saw you drop it and I forgot to give it back to you. I-It's a really good piece!" Jungkook responded.

"Wow, thanks again," He repeated. Jin didn't think it was that great of writing, though. It was just a draft.

Jungkook smiled at him and his face instantly fell back to a frown.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked.

"I-... Uh... Why are you being so nice? Aren't you afraid someone will see you talking to me?"

Jungkook looked confused.

"No. Not at all. And uh... well, let's just say... An 'Angel ' told me that I should give you back your paper. So you can thank him, instead. Not me," Jungkook smiled as he got up and began to walk away.

Jin frowned some more.

"Wait! Who's this 'angel?' I want to thank him, too." He asked before the boy left.

"Well, who'd you write that paper about?" Jungkook asked, pointing at the writing in Jin's hand. Jin looked down at it. When he looked back up, Jungkook had left.

Jin felt his face turn hot as he quickly realized that the Fallen Angel had read his paper. He shoved his face into his hands in embarrassment, hoping that Taehyung didn't know who wrote it.