Deal

"Taehyung and... Yoongi."

Yoongi's eyes peered around the room once the teacher called his name for partners. He looked around until he found the boy named Taehyung. He sighed and picked up his stuff, moving next to the brown haired boy.

"Hi, I'm Taeh-"

"Yeah, no shit. I know who you are. You're in the band."

"Oh. Okay," the brunette responded, lowering his head and gazing at the floor. Yoongi felt no regrets for hurting the boy's feelings.

"Okay class, so your assignment as partners is to write about a controversial topic dealing with today's society. Whether if it's... Uh... Cyber bullying or underaged drinking or... Whatever you can think of! Just write an informational and or argumentative paper on it with your partner. It's due... Erm... Next Wednesday! You have a whole week to complete it! Class dismissed!" The teacher instructed. The bell rang and Yoongi pushed in his chair. He wanted to talk to Taehyung about the project before school was over.

"Hey! Taehyung!" He grabbed the boy's shoulder and spun him around. Yoongi forgot what he was going to say at the sight of the boy's face. It was much... Scarier, than it had been a few minutes before. His eyes were colder and there was a scowl on his face. His dark circles seemed to be more visible than before. It was as if Yoongi were looking in a mirror.

"I-I... Uh... Oh, I wanted to ask you... Uh... When you want to m-meet for the project..." Yoongi stuttered.

"Okay... Let's meet at my place. Tonight at 8. Deal?"

"Deal. See you then?"

"Okay," Taehyung sighed as he walked off. Yoongi almost made it to his next class before realizing he didn't have the boy's address.

"Shit."