“So you all wish to stay?” Makarov asked, just to make sure.

“Yes.” Gray said nodding and so did the other boys. And then the girls really did start crying.

“Well, would you like to do this now, or later?” Makarov asked.

“Well we're already here, so now would be good.” Gajeel said shrugging.

“Alright.” Makarov said and held his hands out towards them, and then started speaking a spell in a different launguage, then he shouted the last line and four beams of light came shooting down from the sky and it struck down on the boys.

“What's happening?” Levy asked Makarov as the boys rose up into the air inside the beam.

“They are transforming.” Makarov said as they started to spin and light came from their bodies. Then their legs turned into a tail. Natsu's red, Gray’s a darker blue, Gajeel’s black, and Jellal’s was a blue.

“Do you think they'll have any magic?” Erza asked Makarov.

“I don't know.” Makarov said.

“Is there any way to know right now?” Juvia asked.

“I do not know, this hasn't been done for over one hundred million years, and there is no record of what happened while this went on or what happened afterwards.” Makarov said honestly. But stopped when a small stream of light came swirling down the beams of light. In Natsu's beam of light there was a mix of red, orange, and yellow. Gajeel’s there was black and grey. Gray's there was light blue and white. Jellal’s was a light yellow. Then the lights entered their chests and flowed into their bodies.

“Could that be their magic?” Lucy asked.

“Possibly.” Makarov said as the small light that had once been entering their chest stopped flowing and the boy’s tail turned back into legs and they were lowered to the ground. Once their feet touched the ground the light beam shot back up into the sky and everything was quiet.

“How do you boys feel?” Mira asked as she and everyone else walked over.

“I don't feel any different.” Gray said and the other boys agreed.

“Well concentrate on bringing some sort of magic to your hand, that way we can see if you boys did get some.” Makarov said as he walked up to them. The boys nodded and lifted their hands up a little and closed their eyes and After a few minutes Natsu's hand caught on fire.

“A Fire Dragon Slayer.” Lucy said.

"A lot like Laxus." Mira commented.

“Woah, my hands on fire!” Natsu said as he started to panic.

“Would you shut up?” Gray asked, as he continues to concentrate, and then Gray’s hand started to have condesation flow out of the palm of his hand..

“Ice.” Juvia said.

“Metal.” Levy said as Gajeel's hand and most of his arm turned into metal, with scales as well. "Iron Dragon Slayer, to be exact."

“And Heavenly Body Magic.” Erza said, as Jellal's hand flowed yellow.

“Looks like we got some more Mages.” Makarov said.

“Looks like it.” Laxus said.

“Well I don't know about you guys, but I sure could go for a party.” Mira said.

“Another festival?” Lucy asked Mira.

“Why not?” Mira asked, as she shrugged.

Well I don't see why not.” Makarov said.