Chapter 7

And hello all you wonderful peoples! I'm sorry that I am taking so long! I have no internet! No computer! And I'm am still losing motivation on this damn story! I am trying! I promise! But I'm just not that proud of this story, and because I've already written it, it's hard. And I am trying my best. And to prove that here is a new chapter! And this one's for some flirtiness to it, so I think you guys will like this one! Let me know if you do! However this is not the best, because the best is yet to come!!! Although, I don't know how far we are from it, time wise anyway. But we will get there at one point or another! I promise you that! But for now, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Jungle_Spirit! She is a new voter! Yay!!!! And just so you guys know, I don't think I ever explined this, but I only dedicate people, who are voting, commenting, and following during the story I'm writting. I don't think I ever explained that part, and I'm sorry if I never dedicated you, because you were reading one of my other stories! Sorry. But Jungle_Spirit is a new voter on here so, love you Jungle_Spirit! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls were pretty much literally dragging the boys up to the top of the hill.

"Tell me, why is it that we have to go all the way up here?" Natsu asked.

"Because we don't want to die." All the girls said in union.

"By who? Mirajane?" Gray asked.

"Yeah." Juvia said it like it was obvious.

"Listen, at first Mira may look like a sweet innocent creature, but deep down she's crazy." Lucy told them as they slowed down nearing their destination.

"Oh come on, she can't be that bad." Gajeel said, then the girls stopped walking and looked at him.

"Give it time." Levy said completely serious, which made all the boys worried. "Anyways, we're here!" Lucy cheered, the boys looked around but didn't exactly see anything spectacular.

"Is this is?" Gray asked.

"Of course not." Erza said, and walked over to some vines that were hanging, and Erza moved them aside that revealed a passageway. The boys looked suspiciously at the girls.

"You can't say anything about this place either." Levy said and started walking down the hole. And the rest of the girls followed next, but for a moment before the boys moved they looked suspiciously at the hole, until Lucy showed up at the entrance of the door shaped hole.

"Come on guys." She told them as she grabbed Natsu's hand, and pulled him through the opening, then the rest of the boys followed, and when they got to the end of the tunnel it was pitch black.

"Is this it?" Gray asked.

"You're just in the mood to be a dick today aren't you?" Jellal asked him, Lucy giggled as Gray shot Jellal a death glare.

"Of course it isn't Gray." Lucy said as she reached out and moved vines out of the way and it opened up to a large opening where the girls stood, but then they looked around and saw that one wall had multiple small cliffs on it, and next to it was a large waterfall that attached to a large spring, the walls were same way as the walls surrounding the city except the hole in the ceiling was smaller and not as far up.