Chapter 6

Hello peoples! How is it going with you guys, sorry it's been sooooooooooooooooooooooo long! I have been busy with getting back into school, we're finally moved into our house! And it's been a busy few weeks. And by the way, did I mention that the house we bought got broken into? Yeah, it did. And we have all been stressing out here. And seriously I'm sorry! But you guys have to roll with me here! And just so you know. I should be getting a new computer soon, for school, (HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right.) so I can write on Wattpad with that much easier than my phone! And at the moment my thumbs hurt since that's all I got to type with  . . . . . . YAAAAAAAAY! Not really. Anyway, I'm sorry for the last couple of crappy ass introductions. Hopefully they will get better and more funny, maybe even emotional. . . . . I don't know if they will. . . . . . we'll have to wait and see! I guess. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this chapter to lemonie_martinie! SHE IS MY 100TH FOLLOWER!!!! Can you believe it? 100!!! Holy shit! I'm pretty sure that when I started writing that I had maybe 3 followers! This is fucking amazing! Thank you guys so much for supporting me, and it really means a lot to me. In such a way that I can't explain using words! And I know that most of you don't live anywhere near me, cause unfortunately, that's how life works. Some of the best people you will ever meet, will always be far away from you. And for me, it all of my followers! So thank you guys so much! Here's a big cyber hug! *CYBER HUG* I love you lemonie_martinie! And I love everyone else who is reading this! You guys are awesome! And I will never stop loving you guys, until the day I die! Even if for some reason I stopped writting on Wattpad, I will never forget the love and support that you have all given me! Well I guess we don't have to see for the moments, cause this just got better. So again, love you lemonie_martinie! Love you guys! And I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Juvia!" Gray yelled at the redhead as he ran up to the bluenette, who laid on the floor. Everyone ran up behind Gray, as he held Juvia's shoulders and looked to see how bad her wound was only to find that there was no blood coming from her body, in fact there was no wound at all. "What the hell?" Then all of a sudden the girls started busting up in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Gajeel asked. Then Juvia started to laugh as well.

"How are you okay? You just got slides in half!" Gray asked as she sat up.

"I possess Water Magic, which means that I can turn my body into water, although it takes a lot of concentration, see?" She said as Erza summoned a sword and held it up as Juvia pushed her arm down onto it and the blade went straight through, leaving no scar or cut. "I'm perfectly fine."

"You scared the living hell out of me!" Gray yelled at the still laughing bluenette. "Did you guys have that all planned out?"

"What do you think we were talking about on the way over here?" Levy asked him.

"You girls are a pain in the ass." Natsu said.

"I thought I was going to have a heart attack." Gajeel said.

"Does this mean, she loses?" Jellal asked.

"Yep, you're up." Erza said as she stood up, and stood on the mat. "Choose your weapon." Erza said pointing to the table and wall that had multiple knives and many other small weapons on the table, while the wall was filled with swords and much larger weapons.