Chapter 20

Hello and goodbye! Welcome my peeps to the last chapter of this story! No pool. But at the same time, yes!!!! Because I can move onto a different story! Yay! And so for this last chapter I would like to dedicate this chapter to xBaconPancakesLoverx! She is a new follower! Okay, okay, I will let you read the chapter already, because I know most of you don't read the introductions. *sad face* But whatever! I don't read them either! So duck you too! Just kidding I love you guys! Anyway, love you xBaconPancakesLoverx! Love you guys! Enjoy the last chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain stopped falling from the sky and the sun took its place, and for a few minutes after the explosion, everything was still.

“Is everyone alright?” Makarov yelled loud enough for everyone to hear, even though some were a bit deaf for the moment from the explosion. But everyone was able to let out some sort of sign that they were still alive and Makarov didn’t complain too much about the reaction.

“Luce you okay?” Natsu asked as he rolled off the top of her from protecting her from the blast.

“Yeah.” She groaned out, as she opened her eyes. “You?”

“Nothing sleep can’t fix.” Natsu said as he started to close his eyes. Lucy giggled a little and her giggle made Natsu smile.

“Are you okay?” Erza asked Jellal as she got up off the ground a bit stiff but alright as everyone else did the same.

"Yeah, what about you?" Jelall asked her in return.

"I've been better." Erza responded. Then there was a loud noise and they all oked over at the entrance to the city to see a large cloud.

“What was that?” Levy asked.

“That must be the sharks.” Gajeel said. “Before they blew up the entrance to keep everyone in, and now they're trying to get out.”

“Losers.” Natsu said as they looked around to are if anyone were seriously injured, and they had gotten lucky. Nobody had died, nobody was seriously injured, and the town's people were safe. But something was wrong, and they all knew it.

“Where’s Gray?” Jellal asked, as he looked around.

“And Juvia?” Mira added as they all looked around, looking for them.

“Is that them?” Gajeel asked as he pointed to a small pile a little ways away from everyone else.

“That’s really close to the explosion.” Levy said and then they panicked and raced over there as fast as they could and saw that it was just Gray completely unharmed.

“Where’s Juvia? He went back for Juvia!” Levy said as she started to panic even more.

“Wait, look.” Laxus said as he pointed to the slight blue that was surrounding every inch of skin.

“Is that, water?” Natsu asked, and then they realized it.

“Juvia!” They yelled and grabbed a hold of Gray and dragged him about a foot away from where he was before and low and behold there was Juvia as she reformed back into her body.

“Thank the gods.” Erza said as they both sat up.

“That was a weird sensation.” Gray said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Yeah sorry.” Juvia said looking at him. “I panicked when the explosion happened and since I’m was made of water and I could reform myself, I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get hurt since we were so close.”