“Yeah and I guess I forgot you were made of water.” Gray said as he looked at her. But then Natsu started silently laughing really hard trying to contain himself.

“What’s your problem?” Gajeel asked him.

“Gray was inside of Juvia!” Natsu said as he busted up laughing out loud. After a moment and the information had set in they were all laughing, except Gray and Juvia who were as red as a Erza’s hair.

“You guys suck!” Juvia told her friends as she covered her face with her hands.

“But you love us anyway.” Levy told her and then Makarov walked up to them and gave them all a look telling them that he wanted to talk to the boys, so they all stepped in front of him and all looked at him.

“You boys sure have brought a lot of destruction to this city!” Makarov barked at them, and the boys looked down. “You have caused lots of my people to become injured, you are the cause of destroying practically the entire city, and the castle!” The boys looked over at the castle to see that he was right the castle now looked like it was soon to fall apart. “And there in the end I only have one thing to tell you!” Makarov said and the boys looked down thinking of the worst. “Thank you.”

“What?” The boys whispered to themselves as they looked up at Makarov, in surprise.

“You may have destroyed our city, but you did fix what you did, by helping us take it back.” Makarov explained to them, “And I thank you”

“You’re not mad?” Jellal asked.

“Well of course I’m a little upset, my city is destroyed!” Makarov said it like it was obvious, cause it was. “But in the end I’m still grateful to you, you boys fixed what you did, you saved us.”

“You’re welcome.” The boys said.

“I suppose we will have to be going back to the mainland, won’t we?” Gray asked.

“Well that’s one option.” Makarov said as he petted his mustache.

“What do you mean ‘one option’?” Gajeels asked.

“I will give you boys two options, leave Magnolia and never return.” Makarov said. “Or join us.”

“What?” The boys yelled, except Laxus yelled it for a different reason than the rest of the boys.

“Join you? You mean like become mermen?” Natsu asked.

“That’s right.” Makarov said.

“Is that even possible?” Laxus asked his grandfather.

“Why do you think I’m offering it to them if it wasn’t possible?” Makarov asked.

“So we could become mermen, and live here?” Gajeel asked.

“Yes.” Makarov answered with a nod.

“One moment please.” Gray said as he grabbed Jellal, Gajeel, and Natsu, and they huddled for a few minutes as they talked out their decision. A few minutes passed and the broke from the huddle with a very serious faces.

“Makarov, unfortunately we have to decline your offer.” Jellal said.

“I see.” Makarov said, a little sad that the boys didn't want to stay. And the girls behind them looked really sad, like they were going to cry, that really had wanted the boys to stay, hell they never wanted them to leave.

“To go home.” Natsu said smiling at their ridiculous joke.

“What?” Makarov asked.

“We have to decline you offer, for us to go home.” Gajeel said the completed sentence.