THREE

Hail Academy.

A school for the elite. Where rich, government officials and the like, send their children with a peace of mind. A school where nearly every second person has above average grades due to pressure by society...or a healthy dose of studying time as some like to proclaim.

Hail academy produces many business and academically wise people - some of the best this country has ever seen. This includes three times in a row of presidents, and lawyers who have fought for cases that have been made into documentaries or even boosted the fame of their family.

You could say it is a school that produces monster children.

In saying that, however, it's also a school that has produced actors and idols who are critically acclaimed. 

In the past five years, the school itself has already formed a boy-band called Jubilee Stars who have released three worldwide hits and as a result, scored millions of fans. Not to mention the promising young graduate who made world wide fame for her acting skills and has appeared on many acclaimed blockbuster movies, the school itself is a monster.

In my opinion, Hail academy is a school mostly full of confident snobs who care too much about status - there are a rare few who don't care for such matters but they are hard to find. But who's asking for my opinion?

The only reason Seven and his sister made it into this particular school was because their uncle was the principle and seven's book smarts were above average, definitely scoring within the school's top 10. 

Of course, Ria has to be smart to be able to become the biggest bitch in Hail Academy's history. Regina George has nothing on her ability to twist a story and make others believe her word.

However, seven is the opposite. 

In fact, he is famed for being an introvert who spent most of his time doing whatever he wanted, and when he wanted while managing to score high in his tests. The most notable thing is that all of his 'achievements' were achieved without the help of his uncles backing.

But none of that mattered because from today onward, nothing will be the same as in the game. I don't plan to involve myself with the capture targets or heroine because I don't see the need too. Also, I couldn't even fake being smart if it hit me in the face.

What I do plan to do is build up a better reputation for myself so I am not just the villainous sisters younger brother, or the introvert no-one remembers. For some reason, both titles really grates on my existence as a whole.

As for Ria, maybe I'll try to alter her path but that depends on my own progress and whether she improves her attitude towards me. 

Anyway, the worst that happens to her is being removed from school and being rejected by her crush after causing a fuss.

Fortunately, the principle is her close relation and this matter would be kept in the dark from the student body thus protecting her image. 

But none of that matters to me. Why should I care? Everyone will experience a heartbreak, you just have to ride it out. Besides, Ria deserves a face-slapping for her attitude. I'm sure most of the student body can agree on this part - she whom must pay for her sins.

And now it brings me to the present day. The day I start school.

***

Today, I was feeling both nervous and excited. 

Technically speaking, this was my first day at school as the newly reincarnated, and it has been a longtime since I've been to high-school. 

I had already mourned my death and past life in the week that had passed since reincarnating, and now I was truly stepping into my new world. I also gave a quick condolence to the real seven - wherever he went, I hope he is doing well.