One

《Stars To Lovers》

It was the only otome game I had ever played (about 30% of the way) without getting bored by the first chapter. My sister had insisted I will like the game and who knew that she will be right.

Too bad I had died and never got to fully complete it.

Fortunately, I had a sister who use to take me through walkthroughs while we ate our dinner. As if she wanted to imprint every info regarding the game into my head for this day to come. Could she see into the future? If she could...why didn't she save me instead?

Of course, it'll take a little jog to my memory to make me remember most of the storyline but what I do know now is enough.

There are six capture targets in 《Stars To Lovers》 and their names are as such: June, Qin, Frey, Auron, Kade, and Pierce.

Don't ask for last names, because I really can't remember.

These capture targets are handsome, pretty and/or very cute looking boys. They are the most desired within the game not only for their looks but also their unique personalities. 

When I say unique...I mean it.

Each capture target also has a rival or two who'll oppose the heroine in her quest to conquer their hearts.

These rivals also have unique personalities...which are best to steer clear of.

But what made this game even more exciting in my sister's point of view was the fact that not all of the rivals were girls - if you get our drift.

As for the gameplay, it's fairly standard. I'm not an Otome expert, but I do know enough to say this is fairly standard...right?

There are Five main routes.

Two hidden routes.

One special route.

One reverse-harem route.

And last of all, one friends-with-all route.

For the single-digit routes, you have to first unlock all the main and hidden routes.

What I liked most about this game was the option to become a matchmaker. If you, as the heroine, didn't want a capture target to fall in love with you, then you had the option of making them fall in love with someone else. This someone else included the rivals and the capture targets.

Obviously, the creators of this game had very open minds...
...
...

But why is it that instead of reincarnating as someone of importance, I've instead become that of a side character - in other words, a bystander to the main storyline.

Not that I mind, I just feel a little offended by my worth. I bet if Beyonce were to reincarnate into this world, she'll become the heroine for sure.

The only good thing going for me was that I have become one of the rivals very good looking brother. I'm not kidding - Seven has one of the most androgynous looks and yet he's only a sub? Just what were the creators thinking.

But I am happy that whoever sent me here didn't make me into an old man or even worse, left me for dead...so who's complaining?

I only wish that whoever sent me here will let me live a fuller life this time.

Please, watch your kids at all time.