Mr. and Mrs. Potter

The wedding was in an hour and once again the burrow was filled with yells and many people walking all over the house getting ready. Ginny herself was in a room with all the girls in her gorgeous gown that flowed in silk and lace and a veil with a tiara attached to it. All the girls eyes were filled with tears except ginny. "-oh ginny, you look amazing!" Hermione  said coming in with a teary hug. Luna and Maddison smiled at her. "A bride needs her bouquet...just watch out for the nargles. They tend to hide in flowers." Luna said handing her white flowers. Maddison went over to ginny and gave her a huge hug. "Good luck gin." She said. Ginny smiled she was really nervous, the butterflies took over. But she was going to spend her life with him, Harry and she was absolutely fine with that....

Meanwhile at the boys....
"Green or blue!!!!!!!?"  Harry yelled "Harry the tie doesn't matter!" Draco yelled. "Of course it does, I just want today to be perfect for her!" Harry yelled back. "Everyone calm down! Harry, comeon obviously green, blue is so tacky. Plus it brings out your eyes. And second look, I know you want this to be perfect, so just stay calm and positive. Ginny is the love of your life right ?" Neville asked harry. He nodded. "So then just go with your instinct. You two love each other more than I have ever seen two people love each other so just calm down." Neville finished. "Your right neville." Harry nodded. "Yeah Harry mate, treat her right, she's my sister." Ron added. "I'd never do anything to hurt her, I love her." Harry responded. He loved her....

Harry Was Now in the front of The isle, everyone was seated, The Weasleys,  Proffesor McGonagall and Hagrid and the rest. The groomsmen and brides maid walked in. They looked amazing. Hermione was ginnys maid of honor, and Ron was his best man. They walked up the Isle first. Then Maddison and Draco and neville and luna. The girls on one side and the boys on the other. "And now....the bride." McGonagall amnounced. Everyone stood up and the doors opened. Mr Weasley and a very beautiful ginny walked towards harry. Harrys heart dropped. He was frozen, she was beautiful....she was his. Ginny walked and stood by Harry. "The vows." McGonagall said. "You go first." Harry told ginny. She nodded and took a deep breath. "Harry James potter, I've loved you since I was 9, and though I took you many years to return it...you did. And you've kept it ever since. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else, I love you. And I hope we will stay together for as long as we live." She ended. It was Harrys turn. "Ginerva Molly Weasley, you look stunning today, and I hope I don't forget my lines but your kind of distracting me." Everyone laughed. "Anyway....Ginny, my love for you can't even be described. I've loved you, I've lost you, I've found you...and I have you now. Everyday I want to wake up next to you. Have children that will pester us, but that we love...and that we can call ours. Because we are not ginny and harry. We are one." He ended. "Do you Harry James potter take Ginerva Molly Weasley to be your wife, love and care for her, in sickness and in health?" McGonagall asked. "I do." He responded. "And do you, Ginerva Molly Weasley take Harry James potter to be your husband, who you will love and care for till the end of time? " she asked. "I do." Ginny said. "And with that...it pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. " She said. "I thought you'd never say it." Harry said and kissed ginny with all his might. She too did with passion and love. The room exploded with cheers and laughter.

They all headed to the ball room where ginny and harry took the first dance. They danced in the middle as everyone stared and smiled. "Gin...I don't know how to dance all that well." Harry said. "Just let yourself go." She responded. Harry started and it seemed like he might be having a stroke. "OK maybe not that much." She laughed. He smiled. "What happened to 'I'm the best dancer' your dance skills are as impressive as a toad." She said as they danced along swiftly. "Hey!" He laughed. "Well you married this toad " he said spinning her. She laughed and smiled. "Apparently" she responded. They danced and everyone soon joined. Ginny threw her bouquet which was caught by luna.

They all spent the rest of the day dancing and laughing and having the best time of there life. Ginny and harry were as happy as ever. Nothing could tear them apart.

They sat down by the table. "The rest of our lives." He said kissing her. "Yeah." She said. "Mrs potter, do you mind passing the butterbeer?' He asked just as in excuse to hear that. "Sure my dear husband," she laughed. They loved knowing they were married. "No more leaving...no more hiding....just us...ok?' Hey asked. "Not going back." She responded

Not ever.