Confusion

We sat there for along time. Wondering. Thinking. Questioning.  He loved me? It was all confusion. He didn't love Cho. Just me. But I didn't want to go through the easy pain I was caused. I got up and looked down. He wasn't there. Did he just leave me? After all he said he just left?? I ran to hermione and ron who didn't know where he was. We split up and looked all over the castle. Hermione slowly walked up to me. I told her all that happened and what was said. But she didn't come up for that. "You know harry does bad underpressure. So it's not a supreme when I saw him snogging some random girl in the 7th year too." She said. My eyes widened. "I knew it was to good to be true. Not anything he said actually meant something. He is full of lies." I said coldly. "That wasn't harry" ron said. "Ron I know you want to protect him but-" "No" he interrupted. "That was Rumus. Who really does look slightly like harry." He said. "Then where is harry?" I asked sitting up straight concerned. "I'm right here." He said walking in with a rose. I covered my mouth and hermione beamed. Ron looked confused. "Confusion" ron said aloud. Hermione laughed. "Who's the Rose for?" I asked. "Hermione" he said awkwardly. Hermione looked confused now. Ron turned angry. "Hey back off my girlfriend!" He said. "It's for helping me get over ginny." He said. My heart crushed. He was over me?  But I finally.... loved him again. "Over?" Hermione asked. "Well yes. She didn't see me like that so I'm done trying to follow her around like a dog over someone who doesn't give a crap about me. " he said coldly. He gave hermione the rose leaving everyone speechless. My heart was literally ripped out, squeezed, and shattered to the ground. "What about what you said?" I said in tears. " Well as you once said it 'never happened' " he said coldly. My heart was taken back. "So I'm over this and you" he said walking towards me. "But I still want to be friends." He said handing out his hand. I was so upset. So angry I slapped him HARD on the face. I ran out the room, grabbed my wand. And left. "See you in a few years..golden trio."

OK so what do you guys think!? The tables turned. Now Ginny has to win harry back if she chooses. She runs away. And in the next chapter she comes back 3 years later. Hermione and ron are married and have rose who is still a few months old. Harry had a fiancé A REAL ONE but with ginny back. Will old love stich itself together? Stay tuned for the next chapter. 3 years in the future! Comment ideas!