Life

Ginny Weasley loved their apartment. It was small, but cozy. But then Ginny started working fof this big High Tech Company. Her and Luna moved into a pent house in New York, it was huge and fancy. Luna was a Zoologist because she was facscinated with muggle creatures. It had only been one month but Ginny was more mature than ever. She wore sophisticated clothing and fancy hair do's. Her mother invited her to the burrow for christmas. "You should go Ginny." Luna said making breakfast. "I dont want to see that prat ever again." She said doing some paper work by the table. "Than do it for your family, not harry." She said levitating breakfast to Ginny. "Fine." Ginny said eating her breakfast. "So you never did tell me how you got manager so quickly." Luna asked sitting down. "My good effort....and some help from magic." Ginny said smirking. "Magic does have its advantages in the muggle world dosent it?" Luna said smiling. "Sure does, you wanna come over for christmas?." Ginny asked picking up her coffee. "I would love to, but my dad wants to spend christmas tommorow." She said. Ginny nodded but was thinking of Harry. After a month she would come face to face. She tried not thinking of him, but would occasionally sob at the memory of him, in which case Luna would comfort her. "Ginny? Are you ok?" Luna asked. Ginny snapped out of her day dream. "Yeah, just thinking." Ginny said. "About Harry? Its going to be ok." Luna said in her dreamy symphatetic voice. "Thanks Luna, your the best" said Ginny smiling.

Hermiones pov.
Harry went phsyco the day Ginny left, she had not told him. He tried to go after her but me and ron pulled him down. Saying she has to do whats good for her. Me and Harry moved in with the Weasleys. Harry was a wreck, he cried and looked at her pictures all day, stared at her old bedroom door. Harry had not cheated on Ginny. I got the truth from him. He was hugging Cho because she was disguised as Ginny. When they kissed she transformed back to Cho, leaving a shocked harry, and enough time for Ginny to see them. Harry got so mad for what Cho had done. "Polyjuice potion." He muttered "How could i have not known". It was around dinner time when Mrs. Weasley made an annoucement. "May i have your undivided attention" she said. Everyone looked up. "Ginny will be staying with us for Christmas!" She said. Harry looked up and his face lit up. I smiled and squealed. I missed her so much! Ron smiled and began to eat again. I gave him a quick kiss and he smiled more. "Alright. Hermione dear, do you mind sharing with Ginny. The bedroom?" She asked. I nodded happily. Everyone was so excited. "I cant wait!!" I squealed stomping my legs. "Me neither, we need another quidditch player to make it even." Ron said. Harry just smiled and smiled. The next day around night there was a knock on the door. Everyone ran to the door. "Im gonna open it!" Ron yelled pushing. "No i am!" Harry said pushing ron. "You arent i am, immobulious!" I said. They froze. I ran and opened the door. "Ginny!!" I smiled and pulled her into a bear hug. "Hermione!! Oh i missed you! Im suprised Ron didnt annoy you to death!" She said walking in shaking snow off her. I laughed and she looked over. "Oh sorry about that." I said and unfroze Ron and Harry. Ginny laughed. "We had our diffrences seeing who opened the door." I told her and smirked. "Hey Gin! You look great!" Ron said. "I never thought id say this, you do too!" She said. Everyone laughed, but laughing stopped when she looked over to Harry. "Hello." Harry asked nervously. "Hi." She said and looked over ro me and Ron. "Lets go eat." Ginny said. "You just got here." I said. "Im a Weasley! Arent i?" She said smiling. Everyone laughed, we missed her, and glad she was back. Even if it was just for one night. "So howve you been?" I asked her on the couch. While the boys were setting the table. "Well." She sighed. "I live in a pent house with my roomate, im a manager of a High Tech company, and yet i still feel sad at times." She said giving another sigh and a small shrug. "I know, but its not-" i began "its not what i think, hermione please, i just want to have a nice christmas, with no drama." She said. I nodded. "Wait. Roomate?" I said worried it was a boy. "Yeah, Luna." She said. "Ohhh. Thats great." I said as we walked to the kitchen to eat. Ginny made us laugh so hard we almost choked on our food, Ron did. "Ron. Seriously?" I said and patted him in the back. "Yeah Ronald! Get a hold of yourself! Do you something against chewing?" She said making everyone burst into laughter. Ron choked more and had tears of all the laughter. "not helping Ginny!" I joked patting ron on the back until he calmed down. We entered the living room, i noticed harry watch ginny since the minute she got here. She talked, but not directly to him. George talked to her for the most part. I had to rob Ginny from him. "Hey! Get your own Ginny!" He joked. I smirked. "What is it mione?" She asked. "Can you at least speak to Harry i see him hoping you at least pass by him." I said. She looked over. "Its seems like Potter is in conversation with Ron." She said looking back to me. Potter? I decided to skip that. "I'll fix that." I said. I went over to Ron. "Lets go." I said "where?" He asked. "Fine, i will just go snog George." I said. He pulled my arm. "Oh no you dont." He said. I smiled and as we left i winked at Ginny.

Ginnys,pov.
I love hermione, but i honestly did not want to talk to Potter, i vowed to never say his name again. I was so lucky my mum called me to help clean the dishes. I gave Hermione a smug look. And she gave me the death glare than broke into a smile. I secretly when back to my own room and made it look so fancy with magic. When hermione came in she was suprised. " Nice" she said.

Later that night i got up to use the bathroom and bumped into someone on my way back who knocked me on the ground. "Im sooo sorry" they said. I looked up and saw Harry. He gave me his hand but i got up myself. "I didnt see you. You see i was-" he began but i cut him off. "I just got out to use the bathroom, not to have a full conversation" I said and left to my room. I saw him watching me get back in. I shook my head, no, hes dead to me. I got in bed and went straight to sleep with memories of the chosen one.