Maybe he is not so bad..

"Comeon ginny!" Hermione yelled at me. "Whaaaaattttt?" I answered, "you have to go see harry!" She yelled. I froze. Please no today I thought. But I was dragged to the hospital. We opened the doors and Harry was there playing with his wand. He sighed. "Hey hermione, ron" he said. I was taken back. Was I not a human too? "And ginny" hermione said breaking the ice. He looked up now. He smiled the smile I remembered. "Gin!" He said. "Hey harry." I said. We all took a seat next to his bed in the hospital. They talked for a while. Then he said my name. "Um...Ginny I have this....present. That's long overdue. It was my fault." He said. He took out a box and handed me it. "It's not gonna explode is it? Because I'm wearing white." I said. He laughed and said no. I opened it and there it was.... my locket. All new and repaired. I covered my mouth with my hand in shock. "I'm sorry about the incident with that. I needed to get it fixed. " he said. I actually smiled at him. "Oh harry!" I said and gave him a long hug and he hugged back. I looked at the time. I was gonna be late. We all were. "Hermione, ron, I think we have to go. Tommorows a school day. " I said Hermione looked at the clock and practically flew up. "OH MY! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!" she dragged ron and they said by to Harry. They left without me...nice friends. "Um..bye harry. Thanks for the locket. I really did miss it. Can you put it on me? " I asked. He nodded and smiled. He sat sight up and grabbed the locket. I pulled my hair up. He put it over my neck. He clipped it than sat. I stared at my locket. Then he pulled my chin to him. "Ginny..." he said lost in my eyes. "Harry..." I said. He pulled me closer and we kissed. A long powerful one. Realisation hit my head, I can't do this. "Wait." I said pulling away and standing up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He said. I rube my head. "I'm just... I just have to work things out. I have to go" I said. I stared at him than ran out. The doors slammed behind me.

I sat in a room with hermione an ron. We were studying but I was distracted after what had happened. I loved him!.....but he cheated one me!.....but maybe he wouldnt....but he can again! And break you heart!! I don't know.... "GINNY!" Hermione snapped. "Are you even paying attention??" She asked "Umm yeah...I'm thinking about...that" I said. She looked at me unconvinced but then let it go. I continued to think about Harry. Maybe I was just caught in the moment..yeah just that. They got up. "Where are you two going?" I asked. "To pick Harry up. He is coming back to Howarth because he is fully recoverd. " Ron said. I nodded. About 12 minutes they arrived with the man in the spectacles. "Hey Gin" Harry said. "Um can we talk? About what happened in the hospital?" He asked. "What happened??" Hermione and Ron asked. "Nothing we just kissed. " I said. The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. I covered my mouth. "You kissed?" Hermione said hapilly. "You kissed!!!!!,?????" Ron said angrily. "How?" Hermione said fangirling "When?" Ronald punding his fist. "Ron!" Hermione said slapping him with the book. Here were two people with different reactions. I just wish they were the same. I needed an opinion. "Sure" I said to Harry and we walked out. "What happened back there. ..." he said. "It never happened.." I intersected. "What?" He said. "It never happened" I said again. There was silence and then he busrt. "HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO FORGET THE ONLY HAPPY MOMENT I HAD SINCE THE WAR!? GINNY I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU! I TRY AND TRY BUT I CANT..BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I DO AND I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO STUPID! Cho used poly juice potion and pretended to be you.. that's why we kissed! I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU! the woman I love... I can't live without you Gin.." he said. He punched the wall and began tearing up. He slid on the floor. The words were still going though me. I sat next to him on the floor. All I could say was, "You hand is bleeding" I said. He looked at me. "I know" he said silently looking into space. I was tearing up. Tears escaped my face, they began running down my cheeks. I sat there silently crying. Harry looked at me. "Don't cry beautiful..." he said. He whipped my tears. Don't cry....