Life.

My usual morning went something like this. Me and Luna would make Breakfast and talk, we would sit and i would read the daily prophet, and she would read a new edition of Quibbler. We'd both get ready and leave to work. But now that harry was here itvwas diffrent. Luna and i woke up to do our regulat routine to see harry putting plates of pancackes, waffles, sausuge, bacon, eggs, oatmeal. "Morning, i thought i would take over breakfast for today."he said. Luna spoke," thanks, thats very kind of you." And sat down and started. I was shocked. I went to the bathroom and began thinking. No! You dont like him! I thought and went back out. Harry and Luna were eating away and i sat down. The only seat availible was next to Harry. He probably did that on purpose. I sat down and just ate oatmeal and thats it. "Just oatmeal Ginny? Look at all th choices and you eat a plate of oatmeal?" Luna said. "Im not that hungry, plus i should be getting to work." I said getting up. "I suppose we should get going." Harry said getting up. We? Oh the internship! Damn! I thought. I walked out and the whole ride their i avoided his gazez, i avoided conversation. I avoided him. If he hadnt cheated on me, ughhh! I hate him. "Your office is that one" i said pointing to a small cubicale. My office was huge with a desk and a perfect view of the city. "Ok. Well, thanks Ginny." He said. He stared at my eyes, i stared back. How much i loved him. But he cheated on you! I looked away and went into my office. I sighed and slumped into my chair. "Excuse me mrs Wealsey your 3:00 o clock apointment is here." Said my assistant through the phone. "Send him up." I said and hung up. I didnt know who i was expecting, only that it was a male. A boy came in, a blonde one. "Malfoy?" I said shocked. "Call me Draco. Were friends right?" He said. I nodded and he sat down. "So what can i help you with?" I asked. "Nothing, i just made this appointment to talk to you." He said. I smiled. "Well. Im here." I said. "Do you want to go to get a coffe some time...as friends." Ne added nervously. "Sure, tommorow i have a day off." I said. He smiled and got up. "See you then, Ginny." He smiled. I smiled back and he left.
At leaving time Harry caught up to me. " i met this girl named Katie, shes sweet. Do you know her?" He asked. What a bastard, i thought he said he loved me, and now he is moving on! I bet you he is just trying to make me jelous, so two can play at that game. "Actually, i do. She is in Charge tommkrow, since i wont be here." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Going to meet some guy, an old mate." I said. "Where and who? I mean... in case the boss asks me why your gone." He said. Excuses. But i could here the jelousy. "A coffe house, and he wont ask you with who im going with. Hes not nosy." I said leaving a jelous harry behind. I grinned and my self. Point Ginny!