Absolutely

Ginny pov.
Well I was staying over. So was Harry and that Madison girl. You know I could feel tension everytime we dared to be in the same room. Besides the child and the newly weds everyone was the same. Ron ate like it was his last day to live. Hermione read as much as she could when she had the time to. And Harry always looked as though he still had to defeat the dark lord. "He's dead" I said sitting besides him on the couch. "What?-" he began. "Harry I've known you since I was 9. I have all your little body language down. He's not alive anymore. You don't need to keep worrying." I said. He looked at me as though I had a halo over my head. Harry smiled. I hadn't seen him smile like that since I got here. "OK Harry so the theme of the wedding should be pink!" Madison said walking in with many paint samples. "Oh well I'm not disturbing anything am i? I just came to plan our wedding." I knew what she ment. I got up and sat on the couch opposite to harry. "So pink? Are you sure?" Harry said a little weirdly. "Yes duhhh!" Madison said. "I don't know if I had a wedding it probably be green themed. Like the forest by hogwarts. (Or his eyes) Or red like gryfindor" I said. "Yeah that's sound nice" he said. He was being honest . He gave me a dreamy smile. "Well I don't remember this really being anybody else's wedding. And I was in Hufflepuff. So red wouldn't make sense." She said. Harry just gave a jerk. "Well then we'll do it pink. Your the bride and that some first." Harry said. I rolled my eyes. "Plus I hated hogwarts. What would make me want those memories in the wedding. Being late for herbology. Glad it crumbled to pieces when it did." She scoffed. Ohhhh nooo.... harry face changed. My face changed. I had to get out of their before he blew up. But just before I left I will say one thing. "Hogwarts is our home" and ran there. Ron was walking as I passsed. "I would not go in there if I were you" I said urgently. "but I've got pies in their. And I'm not leaving until I get my money's worth!" He said "you go in their. You will not come out. Screams began to happen. "My pies...." he whined. I slapped him. "Forget the pies they're gone. They're gonee!" I said. I don't know If it was the tone of my voice or the sound of Madison trying to act smart but he listened and I followed him into his and Hermione's room. "What going on down their??" Hermione asked. "I'm like totally glad hogwarts crumbled like when it did hehe" I said with my best impression of Maddison. "Nevermind" she said cradling rose.the fighting didn't last so much but when I went down to get a prototype of a muggle phone it was smashed into pieces. And harry was next to it. "Sorry about that." He said turning marron. "It's fine I'll get mione' to fix it....somehow." I said noticing most pieces were pretty smashed or missing. "So where's madison? Is everything fine?" I asked sitting next to him. "In the room and I guess. I don't know these happen most of the time. I've gotten use to the fights." He said massaging his head. "That isn't exactly a statement to be proud of saying. But if you're happy." I said. "Yeah...if." he whispered. "I feel like I shouldn't have said anything. It's my fault. " I told him. "No. You were right. Green? Really? You'd like that? " he smiled, "wouldn't you?" "Absolutely " he said. We smiled. Absolutely.

I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO sorry I don't update I forgot my password and school was being annoying but I'm back spread the word !!!! New updates for all storiessss. Stay tuned. Xox