Thats it!

Harry hasnt been around lately. "Ginny?" Hermione asked me. "What?" I said. "Have you seen Harry?" She asked. "No." I said. "Were really worried about it." Ron said. I shrugged and walked out. I hadnt seen harry, or..... oh my. I walked down the halls. "I know where he might be!" I said aloud to ron and hermione, "WHERE!?" they asked worried. "Get the aurors, i will show you the way." They nodded amd rushed out.

We burst in through the walls. We were in the shack by the forbbidden forest. Death eaters? Probably escaped Azkaban. "You two hold them off until the aurors get here, i will find him!" I said. They nodded and soon started throwing spells. I rushed to the room in the back. There he was. Bruised and bloody. My heart dropped. "Not so fast Red." Said a voice. "I knew it was you!" I yelled. "Well who else, he is mine so back off!" Cho yelled. She started yanking my hair. I pushed her off of me. "Whats the reason you have a wand huh?" I told her. I took out my wand. We startes shooting spells. She tackled me to the ground but i pulled her down first. I tied her up as the aurors walked in. "Take her, i will help harry." I ordered they nodded and took her. "Ginny." He mumbled.

Harrys pov.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I jerked my head. She bustled around a bag and started healing my bruises. She looked so beautiful, tryong to cure me. She looked up. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked. "Beacuse." I responded. "Whatever. Put your arm around me, so i can lift you up. " she told me. I nodded. She lifted me up as i limped. We disaperated to Saint Mungos. I rested a bit. And fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up. Ginny was sitting down beside me. She got up and looked rather pale. "Are you ok?" She asked me. I nodded. "Good. YOU IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU FALL FOR THAT!?" She yelled. I didnt answer. She took the food off the table and handed me it. "Im not eating this." I said looking at the deranged food. "Yes you are, you look pale." She told me. "Can you at least fix it." I said. She rolled her eyes and took out wand. The food turned into a delicious meal. She watched me eat. I stared at her, lovingly. "Stop staring at me like that!" She said. "You saved my life." I told her. "No, i just helped. Hermione and ron also helped, not just me, plus.. you would heave done the same." She said. I ate again. "Now are you going to tell me how the hell you ended up their?" She asked. "Cho said she wanted to talk, and i nodded. I thought we were just going to talk, she knocked me out cold." I told her. "With Cho? And you said yes...." she asked. I knew what she was thinking. "Yes." I muttered shamefully. "You should eat, im gonna go." She said getting up with a sad look on her face. "Gin.." i said as she walked to the door. "Hermione and ron are coming. You better eat." She said rushing out, as i could of swore i saw her whipe tears away. I felt horrible. I wanted to hug her. About 30 minutes later hermione and ron appeared. "Oh harry!" Hermione screeched hugging me. "Hey mione." I said. "Are you better mate?" Ron asked. I nodded. We talked about it for a while, when the subject of Ginny came up. "She was so estatic to find you." Ron said. "She was a true leader, without her, we probably wouldnt have found you." Hermione said. I couldnt look them in the eye. "Shes stubborn, but she does care about you, you know." Hermione added. "I dont want to talk about it." I said. "Well to bad." They both said. "Um...she left this for you." Hermione said handing me a letter.

Get well soon you idiot!

I laughed. "She is a bit sacrastic i suppose." Ron said. I laughed. "A bit?" I said. "Hey! She is still my sister!" Ron said. We laughed some more.