stare

The next day I was dragged by Hermione and Luna (btw, I added luna) to the store where Madison had us try on bridesmaids gowns. "No, I'm looking for something that says 'I married the chosen one' " she said. "More like screames" I snickered, Making Hermione and luna laugh. We tried on various dresses. All weird and puffy. Until...we came in contact with a nice white flowy silk dress with a pink lace belt and small cherry blossom petals. "It's perfect" Hermione said. "Yes, we'll I think these are it. 3 of these in a small. " Madison said to the clerk. He nodded. No it was time for her wedding dress. It killed me honestly. I tried to be strong. All of the sudden I saw draco across the street looking at some things. "What are you guys doing here.? " I said. "Trying out groomsmen tuxes. Harry, Ron, and neville are out trying to find a store and I told them I was gonna wait here." He said. I slapped him across the head. "You idiot, Madison is trying on her gowns. He can't see her. " i said. "Ow well sorry. Wait....this doesn't...bother you?" He asked me. Well what was I doing? I came in the most horrid time possible. To witness the wedding. "Well, um....not really?" I said sounding more like a question. "Come on let's go inside" he said. There was no law that a groomsmen couldn't see the bride. We waited with Hermione and luna for her to come out. Part of me was hoping she'd pick a really ugly dress. But she came out and looked amazing. I felt my eyes begin to water. Hermione and Luna told her she looked pretty. "It's quite pretty. But I'm afraid it might attract nargles  to the wedding" Draco said. Luna smiled. I ran outside. And ran. I found a solution small bench by a really big store. Tears dropped slowly. I heard someone panting, running towards me. "Your fast for a girl. Hold on give me a minute to get air back into my lungs." Draco said. "I run better than most men and I'm proud." I said softly in tears. He laughed and sat by me. "What was that back there?" He asked. "I thought I could just act like everything was fine but when she came out. It just reminded me that in a few days. It's never going to be the same way. And I thought, I really did try, to get rid of these old feeling. But I can't draco. I cant!." I said now I was sobbing on his tux but he didn't care. He bought me in a hug and I cried on his chest. I heard multiple footsteps run towards us. Ron,neville, luna, and hermione. "What are you three doing here. Your suppose to be looking for the tuxes!." Draco said. I pulled away. Whiped my tears and they pointed to the large building. Men's tux emporioum. Oh. "What's wrong?" Asked neville. "Why's is Ginny crying?" Ron asked. "Are you okay?" Asked Luna. Hermione just stared. Her eyes where red. She knew why I was crying and I'm pretty sure she wanted to explode and kill harry. Why you ask? He came up to ask with Madison by his side. " hey everyone what's all the commotion about?." He said. He stared at me. He let go of Maddison hand and ran over to me. "What wrong gin? " he asked concern. "Everyone calm down. I just...um..saw a boggart. Thankfully. Draco was there and got rid of it. " I lied getting up. Draco got up and took my hand. "And if it weren't for him. I'd probably be dead." I said laughing at hermione. She turned red and laughed at that old memory of the troll. Everyone laughed along but went back to doing there stuff. "Why didn't you tell the, the truth?" Draco asked. "3 days before the wedding. Yes. I hope your there to clean up the mess after." I said. "Thank you." I said staring at him.

3rd person.
He leaned in and suprisingly she did too. The two kissed and as harry came around the corner with neville he froze. It felt like he was back in the war, in pain. Neville looked from him to them. "Let's got get those tuxes for your wedding. She's gone mate. And your getting msrried. Talk to her before you decide to show up at the alter" but all harry could do was stare from the distance.